The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

I think it is really harsh that Barney is a premium character full stop, same with Frink. We have quite a few random characters who have only made an appearance or two in The Simpsons, like Rex Banner and all the permutations on Mr Burns, Homer, Lisa etc. whereas Barney and Frink are in so, so many episodes. Anyway, I shant be paying for them. Fingers crossed EA will change their minds soon.
Original post by G8D
Have any of you actually bought doughnuts...?

Never brought them but I have paid for some golden scratch cards :colondollar:

Haha it was only twice :angel: I only got 12 donuts and 6 donuts which was disappointing, mystery boxes have given me more! :mad:
Reply 1303
I've had a few premium characters (Moleman, Squeaky voiced teen and Otto) by saving up donuts without spending a penny (although I've been playing over a year now).
Original post by G8D
Have any of you actually bought doughnuts...?

I got some when they were on sale. I think I got about 200 donuts but got two buildings and two characters for it so it seemed like good value. I've saved up 106 donuts since (been playing for over a year too) but they're so hard to come by that I don't want to spend them yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1305
Original post by G8D
Do I have any incentive to update to the latest build or might I as well keep trying for the last prize on the wheel (snowball the cat).

No incentive as far as I can see :dontknow:
Kinda sad that the snowmen have half melted :frown: But the ice god statue is completely melted :frown:

They need to create new levels for everyone on level 37, it's so boring with no tasks
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Kinda sad that the snowmen have half melted :frown: But the ice god statue is completely melted :frown:

They need to create new levels for everyone on level 37, it's so boring with no tasks

I feel your pain :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chaarlotte
I feel your pain :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's annoying isn't it?! :tongue: Now I barely collect money from my buildings or set characters to tasks haha, I've resorted to buying the expensive things like the escalator to nowhere which is pointless, doesn't make you any money :mad:
It's annoying isn't it?! :tongue: Now I barely collect money from my buildings or set characters to tasks haha, I've resorted to buying the expensive things like the escalator to nowhere which is pointless, doesn't make you any money :mad:

Yeah I hardly go on TSTO anymore because it's boring and tedious and I don't have enough money for the escalator to nowhere or things like that :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1310
my town has been stolen :cry2:

when i log in, i see someone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
my town has been stolen :cry2:

when i log in, i see someone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw that a couple of times, try logging out and logging back in again - solved it for me.
Reply 1312
Come to chat about the game, but thought i'd note you guys who want donuts and dont want to pay can use http://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts :wink:. It's legit and has worked for myself and many other friends who get free donuts, but dont get cash so then there remains at least some incentive to continue playing the game.

At a point now where i'm building or expanding too often to care about placing things all neat and nice looking like i did previously, now i just want to expand asap then i'll get about re-doing it all!
Anyone having problems with this patch crashing a lot?
Reply 1314
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I saw that a couple of times, try logging out and logging back in again - solved it for me.

I had to uninstall and re-install
Original post by SuperCat007
Anyone having problems with this patch crashing a lot?

Yeah it's getting to the point I don't want to play because every time I go to a friends lot or Krustyland is crashes!
Anyone else having the connectivity problem with the new Valentines update? I really wanna play and it won't let me on from my Kindle or iPod :confused: :cry:
My names dianaafentyy
Feel free to add me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1318
Anyone else having the connectivity problem with the new Valentines update? I really wanna play and it won't let me on from my Kindle or iPod :confused: :cry:

Mine doesn't seem to be working either :sad:
Didn't realise there was an update but I can't get on at all anymore so would assume it's because of the update. Was fine 4 hours ago but not for the last 2

Quick Reply

Latest