The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3000
Everyone is saying they were asked to upload their certificates prior to an offer. What if you gave photocopies of your certificates and passport at the interview though? I mean, I thought that was what you were meant to do so I'm confused :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Has anyone else's my application pahe changed. Mine now has huge block of text then I have to click medicine to go to Old homepage. No offer though
Reply 3002
Original post by MrAli786
Has anyone else's my application pahe changed. Mine now has huge block of text then I have to click medicine to go to Old homepage. No offer though

Yeah mines the same, I got so excited there for a second :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BAZ1NGA
Yeah mines the same, I got so excited there for a second :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha my heart started beating so fast and then.. nothing -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3004
Original post by Layontheland
What that after an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish, rejection without interview
Has anyone been invited for an interview in feb yet?
Reply 3006
Original post by namunah
I wish, rejection without interview

What were your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3007
Original post by someone16

Yeah, I'm on the 3rd of February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3008
International applicants - i'm guessing that they give about 2weeks notice for interviews! This means we're barely touching the first week of feb... they interview till mid Feb:smile: keep your head up!
Original post by KerryMan
Yeah, I'm on the 3rd of February.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you receive your invite? are you local or international?
Reply 3010
When did you receive your invite? are you local or international?

Got mine on Monday. I'm an EU applicant from Ireland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mao127
International applicants - i'm guessing that they give about 2weeks notice for interviews! This means we're barely touching the first week of feb... they interview till mid Feb:smile: keep your head up!

I hope that means we'll hear next week? :smile: I thought they're interviewing internationals from late Jan to mid Feb. According to Admissions over the phone, they're planning to interview until mid March this cycle? I don't know how true that is. (Kind of hoping it won't drag out that long... this waiting is getting torturous)
Original post by lilei_xu
ehm, GCSE 5A* 6A, AS aabbb, pred AAA, UKCAT 725 :redface: wbu? + good luck :-)

Same here, no interview yet. :frown::frown:
GCSE: 5A* 3 Distinc and 4A
UKCAT: 700
Alevels achieved:AAAb

have u got any other interviews or invites?

Gluck :smile::smile:
Reply 3013
Is a rejection more likely to come via UCAS or via myportal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3014
Original post by lulib
Is a rejection more likely to come via UCAS or via myportal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3015

yep, i'm 5th of february :smile: good luck to everyone!
Reply 3016
Original post by Cephalosporin
I hope that means we'll hear next week? :smile: I thought they're interviewing internationals from late Jan to mid Feb. According to Admissions over the phone, they're planning to interview until mid March this cycle? I don't know how true that is. (Kind of hoping it won't drag out that long... this waiting is getting torturous)

Yeah Late Jan to Mid Feb yes? Oh no wait... Mid March? For Internationals?? Nooooo(was thinking of travelling in march) and YAY (HOPEHOPEHOPE)

are you an international too?:smile: At this rate schools like Edinburgh (which I will not get D: ) will reply before we even interview hahahahaha

Oh well sit back and relax :P and learn more Brain you have a very Brainy username
Reply 3017
Original post by lilei_xu
ehm, GCSE 5A* 6A, AS aabbb, pred AAA, UKCAT 725 :redface: wbu? + good luck :-)

6.5A*, 4A, A in Add Maths FSMQ, predicted AAA and a D3 in pre u physics (equivalent to an A at A2), UKCAT 740 :smile:
Reply 3018
I've started to dislike Fridays...because you know nothings going to change on the portal on the weekend :unimpressed:
Original post by Rosine
I've started to dislike Fridays...because you know nothings going to change on the portal on the weekend :unimpressed:

May as well dislike every day at this rate!! So keen to hear back, either way :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest