The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7840
I think it's only fair that since i've posted a picture of my god-like bod everyone else does too
Original post by Sashari
Mum and I were going to get a puppy for my younger brother this Christmas but when we decides to have a serious conversation with him that he'd have to walk the dog and take care of it, he thought about it really hard and then decided he wants skylanders instead. Mum and I were heart broken!

Want a pet in London though. Our house gets so quiet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gutted for you! All pets take effort to look after them, especially dogs, and they go insane if you don't give them enough attention.

At least dogs are always happy to see you. And they never judge you.

What dog were you thinking of? :smile:
Reply 7842
Original post by Yawn11
I'll send a pic of my amazing my legs. Got footballer's thighs

If I wanted to see Footballers legs I'd watch a football match.
Original post by RobML
I think it's only fair that since i've posted a picture of my god-like bod everyone else does too

Photo on 15-01-2014 at 20.09.jpg

my chest never grows :cry2:
Reply 7844
Original post by addylad
Gutted for you! All pets take effort to look after them, especially dogs, and they go insane if you don't give them enough attention.

At least dogs are always happy to see you. And they never judge you.

What dog were you thinking of? :smile:

We found this sweet puppy which lost a leg at the age of 3 weeks.
Original post by AreebWithaHat

Nice nipple.

You got the same thing as me, I hate that little bone at the top of the shoulder.
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Nice nipple.

You got the same thing as me, I hate that little bone at the top of the shoulder.

it is annoying

it is annoying

No probs bro!

Im trying to make it less visible by doing heavier side delt raises and focusing on the negative, really pumps it up.
Reply 7848
Original post by euphrosyne
You really are gorgeous :smile:

Thank you so much x
Original post by DirtyHarry01
No probs bro!

Im trying to make it less visible by doing heavier side delt raises and focusing on the negative, really pumps it up.

yeah my shoulders have always been a weak point. working on those lateral delts more now though :smile:
Done my hair for the first time in weeks! Off out for my birthday meal :smile:
Original post by lovepeace
Why would i go by makeup thats good for my skin when i dont use the makeup i already have i would rather spend the money on concert and festival tickets than on makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: The makeup you already have sounded like it would aggravate your skin, hence why you aren't using it. Everyone likes to look good, so that's why I mentioned it. I'm sure a few bits of makeup aren't going to put a giant dint in your social life.
Before church on Saturday afternoon lol
995177_472102676231238_1823365858_n.jpg
Original post by geoking
:s-smilie: The makeup you already have sounded like it would aggravate your skin, hence why you aren't using it. Everyone likes to look good, so that's why I mentioned it. I'm sure a few bits of makeup aren't going to put a giant dint in your social life.

It hasnt aggravated my skin because i never did use it i would rather have more money to spend on my social life than spending it on makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JennaEmBee
Done my hair for the first time in weeks! Off out for my birthday meal :smile:

HBD ! looking good !
Original post by lovepeace
It hasnt aggravated my skin because i never did use it i would rather have more money to spend on my social life than spending it on makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile

" i would look better if i put make up on but one it would make my acne worse "

How do you know it'd aggravate your skin if you've never used it? :confused: Everyone wants to look good, why don't you? It's not like it'll be a noticeable dent in your social life...You're just making an excuse why not to learn make-up.
Reply 7856
Unedited
First picture I took
Rate pls

lol.jpg
Reply 7857
Original post by Lialore
Unedited
First picture I took
Rate pls

lol.jpg

Get a better camera? Can't really see your face!
Reply 7858

Your nipple is staring at me.
Reply 7859
Original post by Lialore
Unedited
First picture I took
Rate pls

lol.jpg

It's ok but next time try not to use filters. :smile: