The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6800
Original post by Kallisto
I do my best. You have forgotten to increase the number, that's why its 674 by now.

Me forgotten to increase the number? What you mean?
Original post by zaback21
Me forgotten to increase the number? What you mean?

Sorry, I have not seen your double post. My bad!

By the way its 676.
Reply 6802
Sorry, I have not seen your double post. My bad!

By the way its 676.

There's is no requirement in this game to post number in every post. What matters is posting. So, if you want to have a discussion or chat, come in this thread and say whatever you like. You want to discuss new movie, girls, sex, politics, how good or bad TSR is, please do. It will help boys win. Take this thread as a place where you don't need to create a thread to have chat with someone. In fact get all your mates(guys) in this thread and talk. I will keep the count. That's why girls won so much.
678 now, by my count...
Reply 6805
Reply 6806
Reply 6807
Reply 6809
Reply 6810
Original post by CJG21
Up.

Original post by Silver Arrows
+2

Original post by Robbie242

I'm here to increase the number to 666.

Original post by McRite

Lets make a game. 30s post. You post whatever you like, I keep the count. You post every 30s irrespective of whether one has posted or not. We win in 25 mins or less.
Original post by zaback21
Lets make a game. 30s post. You post whatever you like, I keep the count. You post every 30s irrespective of whether one has posted or not. We win in 25 mins or less.

lets do this :cool:

+2
Reply 6812
Apples.
Go. +2
oranges
Reply 6816
+2
I tend to not post on things unless I'm quoted though. So a quote now or then would be handy :h:

UP
Reply 6819

Latest