The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Cat
I'm glad you posted this too many arguments on the thread lately, your eyebrows never ceases to amaze me :biggrin:

i'm slowly toning them down would you believe!

just love big sluggy eyebrows i don't even care

Original post by 53SecondsToGo
Well look what we have. A good looking lady

cheers!
(edited 10 years ago)
School, snapchat selfie :rolleyes:
And to the fool who keeps stating that I'm insecure without make-up, here I am without it on, and if I was so insecure, I wouldn't be uploading it :smile:

20140128_141737.jpg
Original post by euphrosyne
And to the fool who keeps stating that I'm insecure without make-up, here I am without it on, and if I was so insecure, I wouldn't be uploading it :smile:

20140128_141737.jpg

had a hunch you was indian
Original post by ravishingrick69

What made you think I was Indian? :lol:

I'm Arab (=Syrian) with a British nationality (and Syrian - dual).

20140128_141737.jpg

still look nice without make up :lol:
Reply 7965
Original post by ironandwine
i'm slowly toning them down would you believe!

just love big sluggy eyebrows i don't even care

Your eyebrows look fine but would be so much better if you draw them thinner just my personal input.

You're stunning though regardless.
Reply 7966

I think she looks more Brazilian.
Original post by Black Cat
Your eyebrows look fine but would be so much better if you draw them thinner just my personal input.

You're stunning though regardless.

haha cheers, my normal eyebrows are naturally that thick weirdly, unless i plucked away at them into non existence but then they grow back almost instantly so cba

never thought i'd type out an analysis of my eyebrows ahaha

thank you, very kind of you to say!
Original post by Robbie242
still look nice without make up :lol:

Thank you Robbie :h:

20140128_141737.jpg
5 or 6 also taking into consideration quality of photo
5 or 6 also taking into consideration quality of photo

lolololol. 5.5 is fair
Guys on TSR are so superficial. ''4,5,6'' ... :rofl:

Personally, I think euphrosyne is really pretty. And so is Precious Illusions.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by SoftPunch

Thank you SoftPunch :love:

I don't mind being rated low haha, they're just people on the Internet who I'm never going to see :rolleyes:
Thank you SoftPunch :love:

I don't mind being rated low haha, they're just people on the Internet who I'm never going to see :rolleyes:

True, but some ratings are just. I know there are personal opinions, but some guys seem to have their heads too far up their :bootyshake:s or are simply trolling. No matter how pretty you're, over the Internet there will be always someone who will tell you you're ugly as ****. That's why I try to restrain myself from posting my pics. Even when comments are unasked for, they appear. :pierre:
True, but some ratings are just. I know there are personal opinions, but some guys seem to have their heads too far up their :bootyshake:s or are simply trolling. No matter how pretty you're, over the Internet there will be always someone who will tell you you're ugly as ****. That's why I try to restrain myself from posting my pics. Even when comments are unasked for, they appear. :pierre:

That's why I don't care about their opinions haha :innocent: They know some of the girls on here are too good for them (including me of course :smug:) so they feel the need to rate these girls quite low to make themselves feel better :rolleyes: It's the Internet, you've just got to learn to ignore it :kiss:
That's why I don't care about their opinions haha :innocent: They know some of the girls on here are too good for them (including me of course :smug:) so they feel the need to rate these girls quite low to make themselves feel better :rolleyes: It's the Internet, you've just got to learn to ignore it :kiss:

Repped. The 2nd sentence made me laugh, because it's so true! :yep: :rofl:
Repped. The 2nd sentence made me laugh, because it's so true! :yep: :rofl:

It's been PRSOM for like 10 ****ing years with you! But thank you baby
Original post by Silver Arrows
The arguing in this thread. Despicable.

The closest you're going to get to a picture of me!

WP_20140127_005.jpg

If that's all you gonna post, you shouldn't have posted at all. No girls tonight for you, bro. :holmes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Silver Arrows
The arguing in this thread. Despicable.

The closest you're going to get to a picture of me!

WP_20140127_005.jpg

Nice one, you got the Mercedes F1 t-shirt :biggrin:

Have you been following the pre-season testing at Jerez today?

Beautiful shot of the Silver Arrows :sogood: with Hamilton.

Oh you :fan: As I'm sure you are, PM
pics :ninja:

Lots of super pretty girls on here tbh. Idk why people can't just say 'you're pretty, you're not my cup of tea, you're alright' etc as opposed to ratings. I don't even get the whole rating out of 10 thing. Oh well :moon:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest