The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7720
Original post by bubble999
Oh? Hmm, I can think of others, but that may cross the line as I can't think of how to say it in code :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can always say it. Its not crossing the line.
-2 :smile:
Original post by Robbie242
Giggled a bit but the title ruined it! :frown:

[video="youtube;sUlChPRkrVY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUlChPRkrVY[/video]
+2
:K: what happened here... :P

Original post by incipientT
What's my accent like, or what's my snow like? :tongue: lol, I haven't had a snow fight in about 10 years :tongue:

accent of course! :tongue: but might as well tell me how the snow is like now too :tongue: :eek: long time, how could you not have had one for so long? :tongue: Never mind, I'll tell you my snow fight stories :tongue:
Original post by AMYC1999

I don't even know. Random conversations just seem to sprout up :colonhash:
Original post by AMYC1999

Original post by Silver Arrows
I don't even know. Random conversations just seem to sprout up :colonhash:

Nothing wrong with a bit of random conversation :biggrin:

What number are we even on now?

+2
Original post by bubble999
Since I'm on my phone it won't load, but at soon as I saw it, the music that is in it started playing in my head and my heart dropped. It's just that even though there is so little dialogue, there is so much emotion and power and *has a breakdown* :cry:

But yeah, I'll never get over them :tongue: and I'll never get over Tennant leaving either. Forever emotionally scarred :frown: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for the slow reply, had to go to sleep :lol:

Aww but you're right, its the whole premise of the scene as well... it gets you really teary if you've just watched doomsday after watching series 1 & 2 with Rose and the Doctor :cry2:

Neither will I tbh! Tennant was the best Doctor imo, Matt is great but not as good as Tennant! I wonder what Capaldi will bring to the table, I like his costume :smile:
Original post by zaback21

Sorry to hear it not working with Robbie anymore. My door is always open lol. Don't forget how I made you scream yesterday lol.

Hahahaa don't be sorry lovely :h: We were always just friends :lol: sometimes friendships don't work out right? Simples!

Hahaa thanks :lol: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7730
Original post by itssimplyme
Hahahaa don't be sorry lovely :h: We were always just friends :lol: sometimes friendships don't work out right? Simples!

Hahaa thanks :lol: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually I am not sorry. Now you are single and I can legally hit on you lol :h:
Actually I am not sorry. Now you are single and I can legally hit on you lol :h:

I was never not single silly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7732
I was never not single silly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, so who else now you need to ditch to be one ? :h:

Did you meant you were always single ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Ok, so who else now you need to ditch to be one ? :h:

Did you meant you were always single ?

Yeah that's what I mean :smile:

I've been in a relationship in the past, however since I got tsr, I've always been single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7734
Yeah that's what I mean :smile:

I've been in a relationship in the past, however since I got tsr, I've always been single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR made you single ? Impossible. You can't choose from all the good looking guys from here ? I will date you.
TSR made you single ? Impossible. You can't choose from all the good looking guys from here ? I will date you.

No no it didn't make me single silly, was a while before :smile:

Hahahaa, you're a funny one :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7736
No no it didn't make me single silly, was a while before :smile:

Hahahaa, you're a funny one :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So is that a yes ?
Morning!:smile: +2
+2
Haven't a clue what we're on, so +2.