The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello101
Hey ... I hope I am quoting the right person ( had interview. 16/ 17 th december ) but just wondering if u have heard back yet???? ( are we the Hagen das friends??? Lol says he before he comfort eats another tube lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I had my interview on the 16th December so I'm in the same boat as you (don't know whether to add a smiley face or a sad one!) ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Dandaman9999
I would like to know too! :smile:

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well a know a fiend of mine has got a place ( graduate who applied to a100) .....happy for him ......

I don't care about kings anymore ( biggest white lie I have said so far Lolz ) ....

BUT REgardles of the applicants number ... This has taken far too long .........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0766
still waiting for an interview :s-smilie:

are you home or international?
Getting fed up of people asking for interview information.

Before contacting me about the kings interview question please refer to my previous post below. I will be ignoring such PM's from now on.

"I've had 3 different people PM today me asking for information about the interview and in particular what the ethical scenario and essay question was. One person thought I'd had an offer already and thought I wouldn't mind sharing the information as I'd had my offer already and they wouldn't be competing with me.

Well, I don't want to be nasty but we all went in without prior knowledge, I thought that's what an interview is about to assess YOUR knowledge and skills not someone else's. I just wish people weren't so sneaky it makes me sad that these people want to be Drs.

I should point out what the GMC say about cheating, I think the same applies here whether you're cheating in the class room or just trying to elicit information to benefit you...it is deceitful nonetheless.

TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD OFFERS ALREADY, please do not disclose any information, you never know who is monitoring this thread and the PM's, I sure wouldn't want to risk my offer if I had one already. It also reduces everyone else's chances that are waiting to hear back.

Sorry for the rant but I only joined TSR yesterday and already bombarded with requests for information."

:wink:
Reply 3245
So true! People probably don't realise that by giving information they're jeopardising their own chances (and those waiting) by giving information on the interview questions.

I certainly wouldn't like it if my chances of getting a place was reduced as a result.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi everyone,
Just wondering what your predicted/AS Grades are ? :smile:
Reply 3247
Original post by MS Miz
Wow.That's almost two months! Well good luck and I hope you get that offer soon!

Yep it's been a really long wait, still nothing. Thanks you too!
Reply 3248
International here, just got an interview offer for 5 year course :smile:
Original post by veriluxe
International here, just got an interview offer for 5 year course :smile:

Congratz but i have loads of questions to ask, what is your UKCAT Score and when is your interview?
Reply 3250
Original post by pneumothorax
Congratz but i have loads of questions to ask, what is your UKCAT Score and when is your interview?

Ukcat 785 and interview is feb 25. I applied to gep too and am waiting for that result.
Reply 3251
Ukcat 785 and interview is feb 25. I applied to gep too and am waiting for that result.

Sorry, I'm a little confused here. Are you graduate student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think we all have the same ethical scenario anyway. Me and my friend have had our interviews, and we got completely different things. Questions they ask you are also unique and personalised based on your personal statement. So, there really isn't any danger there if someone else tells you what questions they got in their interview etc. chill guys.
I'm kinda worried... I had my interview and I don't think they wrote anything down?!!

can you plz tell me at what time you receive your invite? thks
Reply 3255
Anyone who had an interview on the 20th Jan had an offer yet? The wait is so painful! :s-smilie:
Original post by Nivi96
Anyone who had an interview on the 20th Jan had an offer yet? The wait is so painful! :s-smilie:

Really?! Some people are still waiting from early December..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3257
Original post by sausagerolled
Really?! Some people are still waiting from early December..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair play! I'm just so impatient, but yeh I suppose its much worse for them
Please don't rant about how annoying the wait is when you only had your interview last week. Some of us have been waiting since early December.... :angry:
Reply 3259
Original post by alicia2908
I don't think we all have the same ethical scenario anyway. Me and my friend have had our interviews, and we got completely different things. Questions they ask you are also unique and personalised based on your personal statement. So, there really isn't any danger there if someone else tells you what questions they got in their interview etc. chill guys.

Its people that are sending numerous PM's asking for interview information that need to chill:rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest