The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lustawny
Would you like a new and, quite frankly, better one? I'd be happy to put my name forward for being your boyfriend. We'd be perfect for each other.

This guy will go far in life. Look at that, dismissing others & asserting his superiority. You sir, are a champion.
Cheeky Bants! If this guy gets from the stranger-zone straight into a relationship, every guy will applaud ya!
Reply 8482
Original post by andrewruss
Cheeky Bants! If this guy gets from the stranger-zone straight into a relationship, every guy will applaud ya!

Incorrect, I won't give a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This has turned into such a strange thread..
Original post by Kruz
Gangster.

Hope you don't mind me asking but are you partially Asian?
hahahaha i dont mind dude and no, fully british, just porr lighting xD
Reply 8485
Original post by euphrosyne
This has always been such a strange thread..

ftfy
Well, who'd have thought my face would cause so much controversy.
OK so I've binned around 70+ posts today, 122 posts on Saturday, and there's bound to be more that I've missed... Could you guys please refrain from insulting one another - I don't think it's particularly fair on us guys to have to "police" a thread which is for the most part, people insulting one another - especially when I've removed around 10 pages of stuff from this thread in two days

If there are rule breaking posts, please report them, instead of letting full blown arguments happen...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
OK so I've binned around 66 posts today, 122 posts on Saturday, and there's bound to be more that I've missed... Could you guys please keep this on topic - I don't think it's particularly fair on us guys to have to "police" a thread which is for the most part, people insulting one another - especially when I've removed around 10 pages of stuff from this thread in two days

If there are rule breaking posts, please report them, instead of letting full blown arguments happen...

You're a moderator. It's your job to do that?
Original post by Silver Arrows

Yes it is, but I could just as well quite easily close the thread, considering it's almost 200 posts that I've had to bin from one thread, in two days

Saves me having to police any thing at all that way
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
I dont see how tbf?

Because it was clearly sarcasm :cool:
Original post by lustawny
You're insanely pretty! Have you got a boyfriend?

Smooth LAD.
ok not my most recent pic but I like it me.jpg
Original post by peanutbutter18
Because it was clearly sarcasm :cool:

Im never sarcastic, youre like the tomato to my basil.
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
Im never sarcastic, youre like the tomato to my basil.

Haha, is your name Paddy McGuinness ?

Candy to my floss baby :tongue:
Original post by peanutbutter18
Haha, is your name Paddy McGuinness ?

Candy to my floss baby :tongue:

Naa, but im the TSR version. My threads were obviously before your time. Let me take you out though yeah

While it's hard to argue with that point, that's a bit like taking a dump on floor because you think the cleaner should have to clean it up.
Original post by Dannyboyo
While it's hard to argue with that point, that's a bit like taking a dump on floor because you think the cleaner should have to clean it up.

At my sixth form, we actually got banned from the common room because, and I quote, "The cleaners are fed up about having to clean it".
At my sixth form, we actually got banned from the common room because, and I quote, "The cleaners are fed up about having to clean it".

What were you doing in there, taking dumps on the table? I don't see how a common room would get so messy...

Latest