The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
LOOOOOOL habibty stop flattering me. Im honestly not that beautiful, just pretty average compared to most east african girls. You're beautiful. I've seen your pics masha'Allah :fan:

Sh sh, I had to show the world my tsr gurl. We east Africans are on some next level:ahee:

Of course I got that marexaan genes in me LOL,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Sh sh, I had to show the world my tsr gurl. We east Africans are on some next level:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool tell em :wink: :five:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Loool tell em :wink: :five:

Naa, it's all about dhulbahantes. G's everywhere. :facepalm::smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh shut up. I can bet one testicle that you aren't attractive at all you ugly liar. Not even 5 out of 10. Pretty girls don't actually brag that they're pretty on the internet.

So put up or ****ing shut up.
ouch.

It could be worse :')

How's the weekend going?
Original post by AreebWithaHat
someone add me on fb, i need more friends.

fb ho
Original post by Lucy96
I'm sure you're lovely and everything but I'm as happy as I can be :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You really do have patience. I don't know why you just don't tell them to get the **** away.
Original post by Pocalypse
Oh shut up. I can bet one testicle that you aren't attractive at all you ugly liar. Not even 5 out of 10. Pretty girls don't actually brag that they're pretty on the internet.

So put up or ****ing shut up.

Bless, jealously isn't good darling.

I never said I was attractive, far from that actually. I am ugly and what? I don't need no peer assessment of myself.

Your properly a butthurt west Africano but you're beautiful:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ouch.

That rant hit a nerve daum.

:ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam
It could be worse :')

How's the weekend going?

True :tongue:

Good thank you, yours? :smile:
Original post by Silver Arrows
You really do have patience. I don't know why you just don't tell them to get the **** away.

Strangely enough, I'm the most impatient person ever in many circumstances :tongue: but I don't like being too rude to people (even if it is a silly troll or a joke or whatever) :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
True :tongue:

Good thank you, yours? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be better, could be worse.
It's been very much a History-based one in regards to Coursework.

Mind you, the sooner it's over, the sooner I can relax. :wink:
And then I can finally get around to improving my technique on the bass and reading all of the books I need to before uni...

Spoiler

Original post by Lucy96
Strangely enough, I'm the most impatient person ever in many circumstances :tongue: but I don't like being too rude to people (even if it is a silly troll or a joke or whatever) :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I envy that. I'd just tell the to get ****ed. Although I'm one card away from a ban so I'm trying to behave.
I envy that. I'd just tell the to get ****ed. Although I'm one card away from a ban so I'm trying to behave.

oooo you bad boy.
Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam
Could be better, could be worse.
It's been very much a History-based one in regards to Coursework.

Mind you, the sooner it's over, the sooner I can relax. :wink:
And then I can finally get around to improving my technique on the bass and reading all of the books I need to before uni...

Spoiler

Oh damn, coursework does ruin things! :tongue: I need to make a couple of changes to one of my history coursework essays :colonhash:

Exactly! :biggrin:

Ooh wow, sounds good. Best of luck!

Me too :teehee:

Hahaha aw. Looks like you'll have to then! :redface: good luck behaving! :teehee:
Original post by lustawny
It isn't a joke, I really have fallen for you.

I swear people think I'm really naive/stupid :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
oooo you bad boy.

I don't know what has crawled up your arse recently but it has established a nest. Bad Valentines day bro? #TSRBanterCrew
I don't know what has crawled up your arse recently but it has established a nest. Bad Valentines day bro? #TSRBanterCrew

Behave and as a belated valentines present I might help you lose your anal virginity. You'd love to be dominated by a big strong guy like me.
Behave and as a belated valentines present I might help you lose your anal virginity. You'd love to be dominated by a big strong guy like me.

The irony of this is that you've essentially admitted to being gay..
Original post by Lucy96
Oh damn, coursework does ruin things! :tongue: I need to make a couple of changes to one of my history coursework essays :colonhash:

Exactly! :biggrin:

Ooh wow, sounds good. Best of luck!

Me too :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it does!
But it exists and thus needs to be done in order to get an A*...

Good luck!

:biggrin:
You too!
Just out of interest, do you play an instrument?

It seems as well that half of the male/lesbian/bisexual TSR population is after you.
Unfortunately, they clearly don't realise the futility of their pursuits.
The irony of this is that you've essentially admitted to being gay..

You homophobic or something?

Nah taking it is gay, giving it is alpha.

Latest