The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, as long as it's truthful.

And how would you conclude whether a compliment is truthful or not?
Original post by Carpe Vinum
It's a saying.

So your logic in a situation like that is to make someone feel even worse about themself? Jesus. The compassion is killing me.

Just keep having that attitude. But I would bet that you wouldn't dare call someone ugly to their face. I often find that people who are able to find beauty in everyone are the ones who are happiest and most comfortable with themselves. Just some food for thought.

No, not make them feel bad. Something constructive or nothing, not a lie to make them feel good. Perhaps a boost to say you're not ugly. Have some confidence. But not so much as to give them a false sense of appearance.

Why would I tell someone their ugly? That's just cruel. Wouldn't pretend they're pretty though.

Original post by The Epicurean
And how would you conclude whether a compliment is truthful or not?

The user can decide for themselves but when there's a super ugly person everyone knows it.

I'm talking extreme cases here.
Yeah, as long as it's truthful.

Preferred it with the beard, but you're still a pulling machine.

Hmmm....
Original post by Anonymous Coward
Hmmm....

What you trying to say?
_

I'm making a point. Gonna just tell every single guy how good looking they are, whether it's true or not.

Not to say I'm not not telling the truth :wink:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
Hallelujah and his keyboard bros gonna come and get me. Lol I am loving these reactions. Even managed to get sweet little lucy and halleujah angry.

I wasn't that angry :tongue: just slightly annoyed :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9205
Hmmm....

Pessimistic bastard.
Original post by pnorm
Pessimistic bastard.

Sorry.

I just loved how he rambled on about girls giving each other compliments that weren't deserved. And then he does exactly the same to a guy.
That is unless he's actually trying to prove his point by doing what they do.

Based on your picture alone, you aren't a 'pulling machine'. Let's be honest here.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Carpe Vinum
It's...everywhere? Areeb says something and the whole band of bumlickers jumps onto the bandwagon and supports him.

If you're referring to me and my reiteration of the word 'sloot', I'll have you know my tongue has never ventured near a male's anal cavity in my entire life. I merely copied it as a means of not running into the swear filter which would make what I was saying unreadable. But now I see there is no filter on that word... slut slut slutty sluts. I prefer a slag myself though.

Did I not say I'd be doing that? Yes I did.
Original post by pnorm
This time I showered and shaved. :smile:

You look a little bit like josh peck.
Did I not say I'd be doing that? Yes I did.

Fair enough. Must have missed you say that.
I look forward to it then :biggrin: as I agree with your point about girls complimenting each other as 'forum etiquette', although I don't agree that it's as 'bad for society' as you suggest.
Original post by Dannyboyo
If you're referring to me and my reiteration of the word 'sloot', I'll have you know my tongue has never ventured near a male's anal cavity in my entire life. I merely copied it as a means of not running into the swear filter which would make what I was saying unreadable. But now I see there is no filter on that word... slut slut slutty sluts. I prefer a slag myself though.

Lmaaoooo :yy::yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9212
You look a little bit like josh peck.

So many people say that, I've also been called Spencer from MiC because I have a "posh" accent and Jimmy Carr.
Reply 9213
Sorry.

I just loved how he rambled on about girls giving each other compliments that weren't deserved. And then he does exactly the same to a guy.

Based on your picture alone, you aren't a 'pulling machine'. Let's be honest here.

Well, clearly, you've never met a pulling machine.
Fair enough. Must have missed you say that.
I look forward to it then :biggrin: as I agree with your point about girls complimenting each other as 'forum etiquette', although I don't agree that it's as 'bad for society' as you suggest.

I didn't say bad for society :rofl: that was someone else.

Ah, okay. This thread is hard to keep up with.
I look forward to more of your compliments.
Original post by pnorm
Well, clearly, you've never met a pulling machine.

Not many that look like you, no.
Reply 9218
Sounds like a challenge accepted to me :eek:

THIS is heavy boobage

Spoiler

Original post by Tai Ga
THIS is heavy boobage

Spoiler

do u mind im trying to revise

Latest