Original post by Origami Bullets
Depends on the subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right! I wasn't completely sure:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I've applied for chemistry, going to firm it if I get accepted after the interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SkAlley
Oh wow that really sucks!! Are you sure you really want to go uni at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm confused lol, does it sound like I don't want to go to uni? :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1183
Original post by FlyHigh_er
I'm confused lol, does it sound like I don't want to go to uni? :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I totally misunderstood now that I've re-read it, I thought 'I didn't prefer either' meant 'I didn't like either but I have no choice but to choose them'..... Oopsy, I was having a blonde moment, my apologise :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SkAlley
Oh I totally misunderstood now that I've re-read it, I thought 'I didn't prefer either' meant 'I didn't like either but I have no choice but to choose them'..... Oopsy, I was having a blonde moment, my apologise :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh lool, I just liked both but I had to just go with one, so if anyone asks why i picked one over the other, well...:blushing:
oh lool, I just liked both but I had to just go with one, so if anyone asks why i picked one over the other, well...:blushing:

Oh come on, you have to tell us your reason now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
just got my offer for Computer Science(with an industrial year)
whoo :biggrin:
Reply 1187
Hello guys. If anyone on this thread is a current manchester pharmacy (OR SCIENCE) student please PM me! I have alot of questions about living in manchester, finding jobs etc and the course as well that need to be answered!

i REALLY CANNOT DECIDE BETWEEN KCL AND MANCHESTER SO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE A PHARMACY OR SCIENCE STUDENT AT EITHER OF THESE UNIS

PLEEEEASE IM BEGGING YOU
Original post by cyiarik
Hello guys. If anyone on this thread is a current manchester pharmacy (OR SCIENCE) student please PM me! I have alot of questions about living in manchester, finding jobs etc and the course as well that need to be answered!

i REALLY CANNOT DECIDE BETWEEN KCL AND MANCHESTER SO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE A PHARMACY OR SCIENCE STUDENT AT EITHER OF THESE UNIS

PLEEEEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Most of your questions can probably be answered by any current Manchester student. Why not post them up here?
Reply 1189

If anyone ask, tell them "HEY BETCH, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO EFF OFF! :unimpressed ".....or tell them more politely that your firm is your target grade :biggrin:

Sorry if I made you feel that you had to explain yourself
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by thismustbecrazy
Oh come on, you have to tell us your reason now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really have one, that's the problem. I guess if anyone asks I would be like Bristol's course has more maths in it buuut...that doesnt really matter to me as to pick one. or that I liked the city better? :colondollar: I dont have a plausable reason, oh well, I'm happy with my decision...gut feeling? :biggrin:
Original post by SkAlley
If anyone ask, tell them "HEY BETCH, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO EFF OFF! :unimpressed ".....or tell them more politely that your firm is your target grade :biggrin:

Sorry if I made you feel that you had to explain yourself

Loool i think i will you know! rofl :ahee: unfortunately I cant do the second one since they're both the same grades :rolleyes: but oooooh well XD

you didnt :biggrin:
Reply 1192
Loool i think i will you know! rofl :ahee: unfortunately I cant do the second one since they're both the same grades :rolleyes: but oooooh well XD

you didnt :biggrin:

Yep you most certainly should, and you can always tell a little white lie :colondollar:
I've got an interview for Optometry next week! Definitely firming Manchester if I get the offer. I've become so attached to Manchester that I genuinely cannot see myself studying elsewhere. I am a third year A Level student though :/ (re taking A2). I know Manchester despise third year students so can I expect a harsher interview? Any third year students that have been through the interview process, please do let me know!
Original post by pendulumswinging
I've got an interview for Optometry next week! Definitely firming Manchester if I get the offer. I've become so attached to Manchester that I genuinely cannot see myself studying elsewhere. I am a third year A Level student though :/ (re taking A2). I know Manchester despise third year students so can I expect a harsher interview? Any third year students that have been through the interview process, please do let me know!

To be fair if they had a massive problem with you retaking then they'd not have invited you to interview

Just do your best in the interview (research!) and hope for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview for physics on 25th March :smile:

Original post by cyiarik

PLEEEEASE IM BEGGING YOU

If you have an offer from King's, GO THERE!!!! :P Way better than Manchester, as someone who's grown up near Manchester... :wink:
Reply 1196
Original post by xiaomaoaini
Just curious to see if anyone else here has received an offer for International Management but without the American Business Studies?

Yes, I have got an offer. you?
Reply 1197
I went to the Mechanical Engineering applicant day thing on Wednesday with a friend. Certainly loved the city and the uni!

I've firmed their offer. Ever since I've been quite depressed since I think I'm going to miss the offer by a grade(realistically) or achieve ABC instead of their offered BBB, and hence get rejected. Fingers crossed for now >.<
Firmed UoM today for child nursing ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199
Original post by cah846
Interview for physics on 25th March :smile:

If you have an offer from King's, GO THERE!!!! :P Way better than Manchester, as someone who's grown up near Manchester... :wink:

Man this has thrown me i was gonna firm manchester can you tell me what manchester is like/why you think that ? you can pm me if its better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending