The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by laurdent
I think I'm firming Newcastle, I've been looking at castle leazes/ castle court but I'm going to decide once I have been to see it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there a open day were you can look at them all? I'm also firming Newcastle! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 181
I'll make one later on tonight and post the link here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be brilliant, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Original post by Elle.Alice
I've put park terrace as my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you been to see the accommodation? So excited to start😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Reply 184
Original post by jrh0211
Have you been to see the accommodation? So excited to start😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

I looked round castle court and marris house on the open day, couldn't see all the accommodation though. Me too! I can't wait :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
who else hasnt got a reply yet?
Reply 186
Original post by Pablo cyanido

me! i've been pooled though :s
Original post by sylly
me! i've been pooled though :s

Iv got no news back yet, my interview was on the 15th of feb
Reply 188
Iv got no news back yet, my interview was on the 15th of feb

oh none at all? thats strange
my interview was the 22nd jan i think
Reply 189
Who's firming/firmed Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've firmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should i contact them, considering i havnt got a reply yet?
did u get an email from them, or a ucas track update
Who's firming/firmed Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to be firming Newcastle once I've heard back from my last uni Sheffield. I may be looking to try and get my own place in Newcastle any ideas on good/bad areas? Also just in case I don't does anyone have any ideas of the best halls?

It all feels real now! Excited to get started in September!
Original post by Greg Robertson
I'm going to be firming Newcastle once I've heard back from my last uni Sheffield. I may be looking to try and get my own place in Newcastle any ideas on good/bad areas? Also just in case I don't does anyone have any ideas of the best halls?

It all feels real now! Excited to get started in September!

Hi I'm currently a second year in Newcastle. In terms of areas - the main areas students tend to live in are Jesmond, Heaton and Fenham. Jesmond is where most students live but is more expensive. Fenham and Heaton are cheaper.
Original post by orange.bananna
Hi I'm currently a second year in Newcastle. In terms of areas - the main areas students tend to live in are Jesmond, Heaton and Fenham. Jesmond is where most students live but is more expensive. Fenham and Heaton are cheaper.

I stayed in Jesmond when I came for my interview and quite liked it. I'm guessing house prices are steep there though due to everyone wanting to live there. What are the good/bad bits about Heaton and Fenham? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed Newcastle!!! So exciting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, out of interest when did you get your offer as I am waiting to hear as I was pooled ?
Is there a Newcastle offer holders open day and is anyone planning on going if there is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey mate
I have been pooled and am waiting for a reply , have you heared back from newcastle
Original post by david.sutton
Hey mate
I have been pooled and am waiting for a reply , have you heared back from newcastle

I gave them a call... The Professor who makes the decisions is on a course in another country and won't be back until Wednesday. People will hear by end of week apparently. More waiting! :frown: Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest