The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Diagnostic radiography

Has anyone received an offer from QMU for diagnostic radiography yet
Hi maldreloco
Just to update you on this, we are currently making assessments on our radiography applicants and will be making decisions for interview in the coming weeks. You will be notified if you have been selected for interview and, if successful, will be given your interview allocation. After the interview date, we will make our final decisions which will be added to your UCAS track.
Best of luck!
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by madreloco
Has anyone received an offer from QMU for diagnostic radiography yet

Yes I got one through today! It took a long time, to be honest I thought I was gonna get a rejection cos it took so long. Have you got yours yet?
Reply 3
Original post by angel.iced<3
Yes I got one through today! It took a long time, to be honest I thought I was gonna get a rejection cos it took so long. Have you got yours yet?

Yes conditional 3 Cs at A level and successful interview (didn't think they did interviews)
Reply 4

Yes conditional 3 Cs at A level and successful interview (didn't think they did interviews)

Congrats on the offers! :h: Do you think you'll accept or go to another university?
Original post by Ecosse_14
Congrats on the offers! :h: Do you think you'll accept or go to another university?

Thank you :biggrin: I'm not sure to be honest, it's between QMU or LSBU, swaying towards LSBU but will have decide once I've been up for an interview! Have you applied/got an offer there?
[QUOTE="madreloco;46439608"]

Well done! Yeah I didn't know they held interviews either, might be because they've had more applicants that expected?
Reply 7
Thank you :biggrin: I'm not sure to be honest, it's between QMU or LSBU, swaying towards LSBU but will have decide once I've been up for an interview! Have you applied/got an offer there?

Nah I'm a current student at another Scottish university but I mod all the Scottish uni forums so I'm just seeing who all our posters are and getting to know you all a bit! :h:
Reply 8

I really like the look of QMU so will prob accept will see how the interview goes
Reply 9
I really like the look of QMU so will prob accept will see how the interview goes

Good luck with the interview whenever it is! :smile:
Reply 10
Good luck with the interview whenever it is! :smile:

Thank you
Reply 11
Hi does anyone know if this course's fees our paid for or normal fees apply?
I know that in England and Northern Ireland fees for Radiography are paid for by the NHS, but I'm confused about fees here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Hi maldreloco
Just to update you on this, we are currently making assessments on our radiography applicants and will be making decisions for interview in the coming weeks. You will be notified if you have been selected for interview and, if successful, will be given your interview allocation. After the interview date, we will make our final decisions which will be added to your UCAS track.
Best of luck!

My interview was two weeks ago and I'm anxiously waiting for a reply any idea when that might be
Hi, all decisions were to be submitted to UCAS by 5pm 31st March. You should have an update on UCAS track today. If you have note had a decision, please contact the admissions office to check the status. Call 01314740000 or email [email protected]
Reply 14
Original post by Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Hi, all decisions were to be submitted to UCAS by 5pm 31st March. You should have an update on UCAS track today. If you have note had a decision, please contact the admissions office to check the status. Call 01314740000 or email [email protected]

I have e-mailed but had no reply from admissions is there another e-mail address?
I have e-mailed but had no reply from admissions is there another e-mail address?

That is the main mailbox for the admissions team so can be very busy, particularly at this time of year. I would suggest calling if you have not yet received a response to your email. The office is open from 9am - 5pm, call 01314740000 and ask for Admissions. LEt them know you have also emailed so they can match up your query.
Reply 16
Hi Thank you have found out that UCAS decisions were not posted on 31st March because QMU are holding more interviews and they are hoping to release offers by the end of April.
Original post by abfast
Hi does anyone know if this course's fees our paid for or normal fees apply?
I know that in England and Northern Ireland fees for Radiography are paid for by the NHS, but I'm confused about fees here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The fees for students from the UK (Scotland, England, Northern Ireland or Wales) are covered by the Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS) as this is a Allied Health course. All students have to apply to SAAS to get the tuition fee cover though. If you need more info regarding living cost support, contact our Funding Advisor at [email protected] and he can explain all for you.

Quick Reply

Latest