The Student Room Group

Foundation year in Medicine

Hello, I have realised that Diagnostic Radiography isn’t for me. I have got an offer in this course but I am not so passionate about doing the course. I am interested in doing medicine and I know I won’t be able to actually go straight onto the medicine course. But instead, could I ask to move courses from Diagnostic Radiography to Foundation year in Medicine (I do Biomedical Science Level 3 at college). I don’t want to go through the other route by doing Diagnostic Radiography and then applying to medicine as I don’t want to do a course that I don’t enjoy. I have emailed the University that I was going to go to ask if I could switch.

I appreciate any help☺️
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by ilikefoodxox
Hello, I have realised that Diagnostic Radiography isn’t for me. I have got an offer in this course but I am not so passionate about doing the course. I am interested in doing medicine and I know I won’t be able to actually go straight onto the medicine course. But instead, could I ask to move courses from Diagnostic Radiography to Foundation year in Medicine (I do Biomedical Science Level 3 at college). I don’t want to go through the other route by doing Diagnostic Radiography and then applying to medicine as I don’t want to do a course that I don’t enjoy. I have emailed the University that I was going to go to ask if I could switch.

I appreciate any help☺️

I've moved your thread to the Medicine forum to help you get replies. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending