The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

QMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by madreloco
Heard nothing yet getting worried how did you find out about the submitted offers?

They replied to your post on the Diagnostic Radiography forum!! I really wish I'd just called them :frown: It's 4:15am where I am and I just keep refreshing :frown:
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 221
Original post by eoin_h
They replied to your post on the Diagnostic Radiography forum!! I really wish I'd just called them :frown: It's 4:15am where I am and I just keep refreshing :frown:

I didn't see that I think the waiting is turning my brain to mush! Thanks for that will let you h=know if I here anything but don't think I will tonite.
Reply 222
I didn't see that I think the waiting is turning my brain to mush! Thanks for that will let you h=know if I here anything but don't think I will tonite.

I just called admissions, and they said that our offers haven't been submitted yet after all. Apparently there are going to be more interviews in a few weeks and we won't get an answer until after they've been done. I think I may go stir crazy...
Reply 223
Original post by eoin_h
I just called admissions, and they said that our offers haven't been submitted yet after all. Apparently there are going to be more interviews in a few weeks and we won't get an answer until after they've been done. I think I may go stir crazy...

I e-mailed last night and haven't had a reply. If they are interviewing in a few weeks then its another couple of weeks after that before they let us know they will overshoot the UCAS deadline for replies of 7th May I wonder why there is such a delay???
Reply 224
I e-mailed last night and haven't had a reply. If they are interviewing in a few weeks then its another couple of weeks after that before they let us know they will overshoot the UCAS deadline for replies of 7th May I wonder why there is such a delay???

They're probably only doing a few extra interviews so it probably won't take them as long to make a final decision. We'll probably get an answer the last week of April at the latest... It's strange though, they had answers in just over 2 weeks last year. Beginning to lose hope of getting a place now though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Original post by eoin_h
They're probably only doing a few extra interviews so it probably won't take them as long to make a final decision. We'll probably get an answer the last week of April at the latest... It's strange though, they had answers in just over 2 weeks last year. Beginning to lose hope of getting a place now though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not holding my breath for a reply. I can't believe how long they're keeping us waiting really fed up :frown:
Reply 226
I just received my offer for Radiography there today. I hope you all did too?!
Reply 227
Original post by caraaaa
I just received my offer for Radiography there today. I hope you all did too?!

Congratulation!! Well done! :biggrin: I'm still unchanged so I don't know. Probably not going to be good news.
Reply 228
Original post by e91_H
Congratulation!! Well done! :biggrin: I'm still unchanged so I don't know. Probably not going to be good news.

Thank you! Awh no you might still get it though they sent mine a couple of hours ago so hopefully yours will change soon too.
Reply 229
Original post by caraaaa
Thank you! Awh no you might still get it though they sent mine a couple of hours ago so hopefully yours will change soon too.

The email had gone into my spam account!! I got in too!! I'm soooo happy!! 2:15am here and I doubt I'll be sleeping any time soon! :biggrin:
Reply 230
Original post by e91_H
The email had gone into my spam account!! I got in too!! I'm soooo happy!! 2:15am here and I doubt I'll be sleeping any time soon! :biggrin:

Woohoo well done!! :biggrin: I know, I was so relieved when I got it..absolutely delighted. Congrats again to you! Do you plan to live on campus for the first year?
Reply 231
Original post by caraaaa
Woohoo well done!! :biggrin: I know, I was so relieved when I got it..absolutely delighted. Congrats again to you! Do you plan to live on campus for the first year?

Yep, it'll be easier to make friends and stuff! I did my application around when I did the interview. What about you?
Reply 232
Original post by e91_H
Yep, it'll be easier to make friends and stuff! I did my application around when I did the interview. What about you?

Yeah I applied for it shortly after my interview too. You'll get to know people better and it'll be so much easier for the first year anyway, living so close to the uni and everything.
Hey, I'm joining the thread quite late but I've accepted my offer for Drama and Performance starting in September. And I've also got an offer for accomodation as well, just need to pay for the deposit and accept the contract.
Anyone else in the same course as me?? Or anyone definitely going to live on campus??? :smile:
Reply 234
Original post by e91_H

Got mine too! Well worth the wait well done to you too!
Reply 235
Original post by caraaaa
Yeah I applied for it shortly after my interview too. You'll get to know people better and it'll be so much easier for the first year anyway, living so close to the uni and everything.

Got mine too! Well worth the wait well done to you too!

Congrats Madredoco! Has it registered on yere UCAS track yet? I've only received the email from admissions...
Reply 236
Original post by e91_H
Congrats Madredoco! Has it registered on yere UCAS track yet? I've only received the email from admissions...

Not yet but think Im ok to accept because I have conditional 3 Cs at a-level and successful interview. Now they've OK'd interview I just have to get through those pesky exams...GULP!! R u unconditional?
Reply 237
Mine still says conditional on successful interview so I presume I can assume I'm unconditional now. I hope :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 238
Original post by e91_H

It has changed to unconditional on my UCAS track now. :smile:
Reply 239
Original post by Wee_ginger
Hey, I'm joining the thread quite late but I've accepted my offer for Drama and Performance starting in September. And I've also got an offer for accomodation as well, just need to pay for the deposit and accept the contract.
Anyone else in the same course as me?? Or anyone definitely going to live on campus??? :smile:

Congrats on that !:smile:
I think you are first on thread with this course.
Got mine Theatre and Film Studies.

Quick Reply

Latest