The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9940
Original post by spiral87
That's the point, I'm not aiming to look like a drag queen hooker. Primer, foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, eyebrow pencil, mascara (on the 'retarded arse fluff'). I'm a natural blonde.

Men (and women) can wear whatever they like.

Also, not shouting this too loudly...I've pulled on every night out since January. So, you don't upset me, you just look ignorant.

Pull men or women or both?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by majmuh24
You remind me of Areeb :tongue: Keep up the good work brah :congrats:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you remind me of this really annoying guy called Majmuh or something.
Original post by Xscape
your chin is pointy i just wanna get a hammer and crush it and then open your skin and get out the bits of bone that i crushed and reshape it so that it looks like a normal chin and then through the hole in your chin i made with the hammer id put the bone structure i made back in and then get a needle and sew back up the skin so its a normal chin. :smile:

Lol same I wish I could change my chin lol but its okay at least I have a chin lol be proud of what you look like hehe bby xoxoxoxox
Original post by ZamaxArsenal
And you remind me of this really annoying guy called Majmuh or something.
And you remind me of someone who should be banned...

Lol please don't :smile: :biggrin:

I like you, you recommended decent music :biggrin:!
That's the point, I'm not aiming to look like a drag queen hooker. Primer, foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, eyebrow pencil, mascara (on the 'retarded arse fluff'). I'm a natural blonde.

Also, not shouting this too loudly...I've pulled on every night out since January. So, you don't upset me, you just look ignorant.

Yeah they can, doesnt stop them looking like idiots tho

Also your hand doesnt count m8

:colonhash:
Reply 9947
Lol please don't :smile: :biggrin:

I like you, you recommended decent music :biggrin:!

loool are you even trying. You're using the same avatar and all.
Original post by Tai Ga
loool are you even trying. You're using the same avatar and all.

Lol I've given up now haha! this is my 11th account haha!
Original post by Ggmu!
Pull men or women or both?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Women, I'm straight.
Reply 9950

I've warmed to your persistence :') Many identities but the same face, I like that :biggrin: Try to stick around this time! :P
Reply 9951
Original post by Ggmu!
I think I can spot it. Doesn't really look like a man's face texture at all.

Anyway, I think the poor guy is getting enough hate lol. I imagine he likes it since he knew what people were going to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It looks too smooth to be a man's face reminds me of what tv presenters look like. I feel bad for him but each to their own.
Original post by CB91
Also your hand doesnt count m8

True. I really should stop masturbating in nightclubs.
Reply 9953
True. I really should stop masturbating in nightclubs.

DaFaq you doing on a student forum. Debunked.
WP_20140411_053.jpg

Not that it means anything but I had a look at your photo album and honestly think you looked best with your natural hair etc. :smile:

Original post by CB91
Men should never wear make up. Ever. Plus that arse fluff under his lip looks retarded.

Lmao don't sugarcoat it :rofl:

pulled on every night out since January? bro you must have more STIs than GCSEs

Or perhaps just take the ban? You obviously deserved it. Shouldn't try getting around it with dupe accounts.

Well done on scraping past a championship club btw.
Reply 9957
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397506747.653185.jpg

Right.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I've warmed to your persistence :') Many identities but the same face, I like that :biggrin: Try to stick around this time! :P

Aww thanks haha. I wish I wasn't perma banned in the first place but it wont stop me from coming back lol! This ones about to get banned as well after the mighty trolling stint me and Miel pulled off on the Arsenal thread!

Original post by Silver Arrows
Or perhaps just take the ban? You obviously deserved it. Shouldn't try getting around it with dupe accounts.

Well done on scraping past a championship club btw.

Perma banned now so can't "take it" anymore.

Cheere, I would say something equally as "hurtful" but I respect the fact that you're so devoted to your club.
Original post by Dilan97
DaFaq you doing on a student forum. Debunked.

I joined as a prospective University student. In September, I will be a full time University student. What are you doing out of bed at this hour?

Original post by Precious Illusions
Not that it means anything but I had a look at your photo album and honestly think you looked best with your natural hair etc. :smile:

Women who like men with long hair date men with long hair, women who like men with short hair date men with short hair, same with beards, muscles vs slim etc. I attract women who are attracted to men like me and that's all that matters.

Original post by AwkwardLemur
pulled on every night out since January? bro you must have more STIs than GCSEs

Maybe I'm mature enough to know how to protect myself?

Latest