The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YOOZERNAYME
So will I, but don't they all fall under King's College London? Like the medics and dentists go to Guys, St Thomas' and Denmark Hill, but it is still KCL.

Haha that's not what I meant! Technically you're right, but once you start you'll realise medics hate being called King's students (Strandies) and always say they go to GKT. The Kings/GKT rivalry is one of the unique things about KCL
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
Haha that's not what I meant! Technically you're right, but once you start you'll realise medics hate being called King's students (Strandies) and always say they go to GKT. The Kings/GKT rivalry is one of the unique things about KCL

I can understand what you're saying but every single dental or medic student I have spoken to refers to them selves as a King's student and call the ones at the Strand the Strandies. Anyway, I guess we will see when we officially go there! :smile:
Reply 4582
Original post by Aspiring Medic 7
Just firmed KCL! It's finally done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same when do we get a conformation email?
I think what they are doing is waiting for people to make their decisions about university choices. When people reject King's and firm their other unis, another place will be available at King's. This could take up to May 8th.
Reply 4584
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but for those of you who have booked the offer holders open day, do you have to register for it to go through? And do you get a message talking about releasing a reservation? So confused!!
Sooo how many of you have firmed kings then? :smile:
Original post by kumon
Same when do we get a conformation email?

Not sure, I logged into portal to see if anything has changed but nothing has... I'm sure it will come soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blueray2
Sooo how many of you have firmed kings then? :smile:

I have!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4588
Kings or Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4589
Original post by Minnerz
Kings or Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you asking us? It's your decision :tongue:
has anyone else's start date on the portal changed to may 2014??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kolatytler
has anyone else's start date on the portal changed to may 2014??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, doesn't matter though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4593
Anyone still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4594
Original post by Alexsk
Anyone still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I :colondollar: hope its good news!
King's College Admission is a pile of bull crap I'm telling you :angry: I applied as international(no longer am), and they made me wait 2 fricking months, before offering me a place.
Now I don't want to sound ungrateful (believe me, I really am) but their system is in shambles. King's was my top choice, but after all the anxiety they had put me through,
I ended up firming UCL instead. If anyone else feels that their admissions process needs reform, we should seriously sign a petition or something; it's atrocious! I know some people on here who waited as long as I did, and still ended up being rejected; imagine how demoralising that must feel! I'm so mad with King's at the moment!
Reply 4596
I am still waiting! So ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexsk
I am still waiting! So ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview buddy? Keep the faith, I'm sure you'll get the offer!
I've been waiting for over 4 months. Bantaaaaaaa
Reply 4599
Original post by futuredoctorVSB
When was your interview buddy? Keep the faith, I'm sure you'll get the offer!

Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary :frown: ! I sent them a message long time ago and did not even get answer! I feel neglected :frown: Cant understand why it is taking so much time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest