The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3461
--
jfjfkljv,k
Original post by a.gafor
I was looking for this emoticon the other day :tongue:, Thank you for showing it to me :tongue:

I guess now I can be at ease that my conversation with you has been somewhat worthwhile :colone: :aetsch:

Glad to be of service :tongue: :hat2:

Well, that's something anyway- wouldn't want to be wasting your time on a thread like this :colone:
Original post by lou 22
--

Have a piece of glass in my big toe :frown: so two pieces of glasses in less than 20hours :frown:

Ouch! How did that happen...? :console:

Reply 3463
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3464
^^++
Original post by keromedic
Incipientitis :teehee:

How was ur Break?

ZOMG! That's the thing :eek: I've been diagnosed now :frown:

It was nice- totally unproductive, but relaxing :h:

Reply 3466
Original post by incipientT
Glad to be of service :tongue: :hat2:

Well, that's something anyway- wouldn't want to be wasting your time on a thread like this :colone:

Ouch! How did that happen...? :console:

:lolz:

Touche :tongue:
Original post by shadowdweller
So successful :wink:

Everyone just loves me... :colonhash:
Original post by a.gafor
:lolz:

Touche :tongue:

:jive::jive::jive:

It was nice- totally unproductive, but relaxing :h:

Same here! I'm hoping not too many ppl have revised so I won't have sunk lower in my classes :h:.
Same here! I'm hoping not too many ppl have revised so I won't have sunk lower in my classes :h:.

Hmm, I don't know how many people actually have good revision habits- less than there should be, I suspect :lol:

yuhnkmjpol
Reply 3473
Original post by a.gafor
Awh, How did that happen? were you trying to resist when they were taking you back to the looney bin? :tongue:

Hope you're Okay? :smile:

Little brother broke the glass above the bathroom and after hoovering the whole house twice glass was in my room (the one that got stuck in my left palm) and was just wriggling on moms bed and got a shard at the top of my big toe so now need to perform a operation lol.

I am:smile: thanks xx just have a painful left toe.
<<!<

Reply 3475
(edited 10 years ago)
Hmm, I don't know how many people actually have good revision habits- less than there should be, I suspect :lol:

:party:

I shall be daily though. But I realise now that the 8 hrs a day I'd planned over Easter was never going to happen.
fgvhbjjlnkl
:party:

I shall be daily though. But I realise now that the 8 hrs a day I'd planned over Easter was never going to happen.

It never does happen :lol: Well, I don't know anyone irl who managed it :tongue:

Reply 3479
Original post by lou 22
Little brother broke the glass above the bathroom and after hoovering the whole house twice glass was in my room (the one that got stuck in my left palm) and was just wriggling on moms bed and got a shard at the top of my big toe so now need to perform a operation lol.

I am:smile: thanks xx just have a painful left toe.

Aww, Definitely not your day today :smile:

I wish you a speedy recovery :tongue:

Latest