The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

+2
Reply 4361
Original post by zaback21
You are 27% now. By the end of 5000 posts, you should try be at 1500.

lol

Ye, hopefully I'll have slightly more than that :tongue:
dafgd
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Ye, hopefully I'll have slightly more than that :tongue:

Ideally you can't. You need to post 318 posts out of 637=49.9% or half of all posts from now on till 5000.
aaew
Reply 4365
Ideally you can't. You need to post 318 posts out of 637=49.9% or half of all posts from now on till 5000.

Its Ok I'll cheat somewhere along the way :colone:
Reply 4366
736 :tongue:
Reply 4367

Anyhow, hows your assignments and revision going? :smile:
Original post by a.gafor
Its Ok I'll cheat somewhere along the way :colone:

Lol ! Hack into TSR server and increase your post count lol !
Original post by a.gafor
Anyhow, hows your assignments and revision going? :smile:

Assignments done. Now 2 tests this Thursday and I should be studying but slacking lol.
gbuorjp
Reply 4371
Lol ! Hack into TSR server and increase your post count lol !

lol Hopefully it wont come to that but lets just keep this option on the down low :colone:

Assignments done. Now 2 tests this Thursday and I should be studying but slacking lol.

lol I know the feeling, slacking because you cant be bothered or because you have already done enough revision and dont see the point of doing more, at least for the time being? :tongue:
Reply 4372
Reply 4373
Original post by a.gafor
lol Hopefully it wont come to that but lets just keep this option on the down low :colone:

lol I know the feeling, slacking because you cant be bothered or because you have already done enough revision and dont see the point of doing more, at least for the time being? :tongue:

Well cos I am lazy lol !
gvhbkjnkl
Reply 4376
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Surely you are not that innocent :tongue: you know very well what kama sutra is, that's probably why you tried karamel sutra :colone:

I knew you are no angel :sexface:

I am I pwomise :tongue:, I don't :P, I got enticed by its caramel core.

I am an I will have you know :tongue: just need to find the silver cleaner to clean my tarnished halo.
Reply 4377
--
Reply 4378
Well cos I am lazy lol !

lol

Ye thats understandable too :tongue: I suppose relax for a little while and then get back to it because if you do it half-hearted you wont get much done
gvjhbknl

Latest