The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Wow... and I thought that my autocorrect could be strange :lol:

Maybe it's going to add all of my gibberish into its dictionary or something? Make up its own language setting for my gibberish on my iPad :lol:
<a
Reply 7762
Nope :tongue:

Aww, doesn't your reach extend beyond this thread? :console:

Terrific? :tongue:

Its a GvB case so I dont need to have my reach extended outside this thread :tongue: but unlike your mod power my people power can be extended to anywhere and everywhere :colone:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Maybe it's going to add all of my gibberish into its dictionary or something? Make up its own language setting for my gibberish on my iPad :lol:

Well, that's one way of inventing a new language :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
Terrific? :tongue:

Its a GvB case so I dont need to have my reach extended outside this thread :tongue: but unlike your mod power my people power can be extended to anywhere and everywhere :colone:

Nope, though that's not bad :h:

Except one of your so-called suspects isn't here and you can't get her :tongue:

780?
Original post by siwelmail
780?

Yep :yep:

Yep :yep:

Reply 7768
Nope, though that's not bad :h:

Except one of your so-called suspects isn't here and you can't get her :tongue:

Terrifying? :biggrin:

I haven't yet tried as I've been busy interrogating you :tongue: but like I said before she cant hide forever, the law will finally catch her :colone:
Well, that's one way of inventing a new language :tongue:

Yup, the lazy mans way - don't do it yourself, get technology to do it for you :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
Terrifying? :biggrin:

I haven't yet tried as I've been busy interrogating you :tongue: but like I said before she cant hide forever, the law will finally catch her :colone:

Nope :tongue: (didn't you try that one already? :curious: )

I noticed :colonhash: But you won't catch her- more like she'll amble onto the thread for a while :tongue:

Reply 7772
++=
Yup, the lazy mans way - don't do it yourself, get technology to do it for you :tongue:

Well, the lazy way has it's pros and cons :tongue:

Well, the lazy way has it's pros and cons :tongue:

Can't really think of any cons tbh :tongue:
Can't really think of any cons tbh :tongue:

Not a very elegant result? :tongue:
Reply 7777
Nope :tongue: (didn't you try that one already? :curious: )

I noticed :colonhash: But you won't catch her- more like she'll amble onto the thread for a while :tongue:

I dont think so, No :tongue: Tigress? :biggrin:

or maybe that's what I want her to think that she will be ambling onto the thread :tongue:
Not necessarily - you can easily tweak the lettering here and there to make it more elegant. Basically the machine does the hard work for you and the little details and the sprucing up you do yourself :tongue:
<<

Latest