The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennamckinleyx
i'm really hoping paper 2 is okay, i do migration and empire and its so boring. That's probably why i've spent more time on the essays :frown:

I do migration! It's super easy, isn't it? It's guaranteed marks :smile:
Original post by clannem
I do migration! It's super easy, isn't it? It's guaranteed marks :smile:

Yeah it's very dry but easy to remember haha! I just really hate the compare questions cause the comparisons are always like ridiculous, but hopefully it'll be okay :smile:
Whats everyones's predictions for Paper 2 ? Im doing THE IMPACT OF THE GREAT WAR. Iv got a feeling that Radicalism will come up but apart from that iv got no idea. Btw how many paragraphs do you all do for Essays ? 3 or 4
Original post by Jennamckinleyx
Yeah it's very dry but easy to remember haha! I just really hate the compare questions cause the comparisons are always like ridiculous, but hopefully it'll be okay :smile:

The sources are always so bad! They either have ALL the KU or none at all!
Does anyone have a nazi maintenance of power essay or plan? I will love you forever if you would post it :awesome::ta:
I am praying that "reasons for liberal reforms' comes up and not that other essay...
Original post by EatAndRevise
I am praying that "reasons for liberal reforms' comes up and not that other essay...

I think if liberals comes up at all it'll be reasons for
Predictions for Century of Revolutions and American Independence for Paper One or Migration and Empire for Paper Two?
Reply 348
Does anyone do Appeasement and the road to war? If so do you have an essay for issues 1,4 or 5?
Original post by samuel_1
Predictions for Century of Revolutions and American Independence for Paper One or Migration and Empire for Paper Two?

My teacher said maybe India or Lithuania or the Jews could be in the sources this year? Although I'm not sure. I'm just learning all the KU to be safe
Reply 350
I personally reckon it will be issues 1,3 and 4 tomorrow!
Original post by clannem
I think if liberals comes up at all it'll be reasons for

Thanks :smile:! I will attempt to prioritize this then, in the time which is left.
Original post by Dannym5829
Does anyone have predictions for Britain and America this year?

Any idea?
Original post by clannem
My teacher said maybe India or Lithuania or the Jews could be in the sources this year? Although I'm not sure. I'm just learning all the KU to be safe

The four questions will be, in some shape of form:

Reasons for migration and emigration of Scots
Experience of immigrants in Scotland
Impact of Scots in economic development of the Empire
Social and cultural impact of immigrants on Scotland

Right?
Anybody have an essay plan/essay for reasons for the growth of democracy
Original post by claudiascott
So far i've looked at women and the vote, and the growth of German Nationalism, german unification - mainly bismarck. I'm looking at democracy - why now. Do you think that'll be ok? My democracy essay isn't great, does anybody have a B/A grade Democracy essay or essay plan? :smile:

what are the factors for a nationalism essay? like what would your paragraphs all be about?

Right?

Yeah, this:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spare a thought for people like me who were forced to do the Scottish Wars of Independence for paper 2 :frown:
Original post by RachelStickle
what are the factors for a nationalism essay? like what would your paragraphs all be about?

The question would be asking about why nationalism grew in germany. My paragraphs are decided into cultural, economic and political. For economic you's write about the zolverien and development of the railways. For cultural you would write about the spread of romanticism and the views of great writers and thinkers or academics and for political I've written about the growth of liberalism as well as the 1848 revolutions :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending