The Student Room Group

Really Quick Question

in the AQA mark scheme it keeps saying "neutral" does that mean you get a mark or you dont???
Reply 1
I think it means you don't get the mark, I think answers that examiners are told to reject lose marks, I think anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by El121
I think it means you don't get the mark, I think answers that examiners are told to reject lose marks, I think anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by PhRose
in the AQA mark scheme it keeps saying "neutral" does that mean you get a mark or you dont???

this is what I THINK not what i know..

I think it means it's not worthy of a mark but for example if you have a one mark question and you write something that is worthy of a mark and then that point you'll get the mark. I assume its more like 'ignore'..

However if it says in the mark scheme: 'reject' or something like that then even if you wrote something that is worthy of a mark and then the other thing you may not get the mark
Reply 4
Original post by Original_Guy
this is what I THINK not what i know..

I think it means it's not worthy of a mark but for example if you have a one mark question and you write something that is worthy of a mark and then that point you'll get the mark. I assume its more like 'ignore'..

However if it says in the mark scheme: 'reject' or something like that then even if you wrote something that is worthy of a mark and then the other thing you may not get the mark

ok thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest