The Student Room Group

Blondes red heads or brunettes?

Poll

Blondes, brunettes or red heads?

History has always favoured blondes but recently it is the brunettes that are taking the limelight. Answer honestly :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciaralouise15
History has always favoured blondes but recently it is the brunettes that are taking the limelight. Answer honestly :smile:

Brunette every day of the week.

Red heads too, they're either really beautiful, or really ugly. Can't beat an exceptional red head though, I'd marry Stacey Dooley without as much as a first date beforehand! She's perfection. :smile:
Reply 2
Stacey Dooley, interesting choice! very natural
neither.
Reply 4
Original post by WitnessMO
neither.

what then?
what then?

you forgot black hair :|
I've dated brunettes. Everyone goes for the ' dark tall and handsome ' man :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by WitnessMO
you forgot black hair :|

well lets just say they come under the brunette category for now
well lets just say they come under the brunette category for now

still I prefer black hair without a tinge of brown
Stacey Dooley, interesting choice! very natural

She's perfection. Outstanding human being :smile: I'd lick her bumhole. After a night on the tiles too!
Redhead. Btw according to my observation, the preferred hair colour and yazoo flavour (banana, strawberry and chocolate) seems to have some relationship...:s-smilie: or is this only among East Asian lads -.-
Where's black hair? :frown: I think all hair colours can look nice and it depends more on features
Reply 12
Blonde but I'm biased :tongue:
On guys I think dark brown hair looks the best and on girls I would say red hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Well the brunette is in the lead, with blondes trailing behind
I find all 3 types attractive, but if I really had to pick I'd say blondes and redheads are tied in first place.
Woo brunettes (I'm assuming black hair counts as brunette) :colondollar:
I'm into Indian and black girls, so I like black hair best. If I had to pick a white girl, however, it has to be blonde.
Reply 19
I usually prefer dark hair on men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest