The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by manishah2
CAN YOU Please give recommendations what the 6 marker might be about and what do i need to revise for the exam if you have read specification. thanks. i havent yet startd the revision for this.

I recommend reading the specification and a revision guide and cramming :yep:
Reply 2
you could go and watch the mygcsescience videos. the spec is good for last minute points and try and do past papers.
I literally just started too... I'm just watching all the mygscescience videos (all of C1 in 4 1/2 hours) and then i'm going to do a 2012 paper, see what i need to revise, do another 2012, more revision and then the two most recent (2013) ones.... praying that someone tells us about the Jan paper this year :/

Good luck with revsion :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by QueenOfStalling
I literally just started too... I'm just watching all the mygscescience videos (all of C1 in 4 1/2 hours) and then i'm going to do a 2012 paper, see what i need to revise, do another 2012, more revision and then the two most recent (2013) ones.... praying that someone tells us about the Jan paper this year :/

Good luck with revsion :smile:

I have the January 2014 paper? Do you not get access to them by your teachers? If not, email them asap.
Original post by tomb97
I have the January 2014 paper? Do you not get access to them by your teachers? If not, email them asap.

No omg do you have it? Please please please can you put the link on the forum? Our teachers don't give it to us *sob* :smile: thank youuuu
Original post by QueenOfStalling
No omg do you have it? Please please please can you put the link on the forum? Our teachers don't give it to us *sob* :smile: thank youuuu

*EDIT*

It has been two hours, user 'tomb97' has been online and is now offline, but has yet to reply and put all students' minds at some form of ease *cries a river and drowns in it*
Reply 8

Thanks! Have you got the same for Physics unit 1? My teacher never gave me them!!
Reply 9
Taskermilwards websites got it
Reply 10
I have a maths exam and now im struggling to find time for chemistry:s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by Yousf
I have a maths exam and now im struggling to find time for chemistry:s-smilie:

i have got 2 hours long GCSE STATs exam but i am still able to find time for chemistry and physics.
Original post by manishah2
i have got 2 hours long GCSE STATs exam but i am still able to find time for chemistry and physics.

I was thinking of doing the stats gcse next year along with my biology AS, chemistry AS, physics AS, and Maths AS, how is it? Hard? Is it possible to cope with the workload? because i hear maths S1 for AS covers the gcse stats but im not sure
Wow,I just did that January 2014 paper(with about 2 days revision),and I did great(50/60)!;p
Now I feel like I'm ready for Tuesday!;p
Note: Sorry,if I came across boastful!;L
Do we need to revise on biofuels for the exam? as it isn't in the AQA science revision book?
Reply 15
Original post by John10000
I was thinking of doing the stats gcse next year along with my biology AS, chemistry AS, physics AS, and Maths AS, how is it? Hard? Is it possible to cope with the workload? because i hear maths S1 for AS covers the gcse stats but im not sure

Don't do STATS WITH science because you will get confused a lot. specially gcse stats with biology. i will be doing AS BIO AS CHE AND maybe Further maths
Reply 16
Original post by Tahmidk147
Do we need to revise on biofuels for the exam? as it isn't in the AQA science revision book?

yes you do. it is mentioned in the specification.
Original post by John10000
Thanks! Have you got the same for Physics unit 1? My teacher never gave me them!!

My teacher never gave me these either... i'm just re-posting links from other threads :/
so what subjects won't be on the higher chem paper tomorrow according to the chemistry january 2014 exam paper?
I think there could be a 6 mark question on wegeners theory

Latest

Trending

Trending