The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Anyone else studying Criminology and Psychology?

Hey, starting at LJMU in September studying Criminology and Psychology, just wondering who else will be on this course?
Also my accommodation is Grand Central, anyone else staying there?
I'm am studying this course too! And in grand-central block f :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by nicolemclean
I'm am studying this course too! And in grand-central block f :smile:

Oh great, I found someone else. I'm staying in Block B Flat 212. I'm BEN, nice to meet you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahha yep nice to meet you too Ben !:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by nicolemclean
Hahha yep nice to meet you too Ben !:smile:

Didn't mean to shout my name there lol, so you looking forward to the start of the course. Bloody awkward for me as I go Cyprus on 17th Sep for 2 weeks, was booked before I chose go Uni last year. Just hoping I don't miss much :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ben Reid
Hey, starting at LJMU in September studying Criminology and Psychology, just wondering who else will be on this course?
Also my accommodation is Grand Central, anyone else staying there?

Hiya, I'm doing that course and I'm staying in grand Central too! Block C Flat 275 :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by CourtneyN18
Hiya, I'm doing that course and I'm staying in grand Central too! Block C Flat 275 :smile:

Hello there, really cool to keep meeting people. Looking forward to the start?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't mean to shout my name there lol, so you looking forward to the start of the course. Bloody awkward for me as I go Cyprus on 17th Sep for 2 weeks, was booked before I chose go Uni last year. Just hoping I don't miss much :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't mean to butt in... But doesn't Crim & Psy start on the 8th? Just making sure I got the date right! XD
Reply 8
Original post by alittlefallofrai
I don't mean to butt in... But doesn't Crim & Psy start on the 8th? Just making sure I got the date right! XD

Not been made aware of a start date of the course yet. I know I can move in my accommodation on the 5th. But LJMU said we'd receive a bundle email explaining start date and which building to go to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not been made aware of a start date of the course yet. I know I can move in my accommodation on the 5th. But LJMU said we'd receive a bundle email explaining start date and which building to go to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh. LJMU never told me that. Thank you!
Hi,

I'm Claire I start this course in September.

I live across the river so not in halls although it was very tempting as I'm a mature student and would have enjoyed the break from the fambo hehe.

Where is everyone from?? Has anyone received any joining information??
Yeah, I'm doing that course too haha :')
Reply 12
Original post by ClaireCarter
Hi,

I'm Claire I start this course in September.

I live across the river so not in halls although it was very tempting as I'm a mature student and would have enjoyed the break from the fambo hehe.

Where is everyone from?? Has anyone received any joining information??

Hello, I'm from Golborne (little town near Wigan), and I've received nothing on the course yet (starting date/timetable) was wondering when we got that info

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by LindseyFaye
Yeah, I'm doing that course too haha :')

Yay, hello there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hey guys I'm Obi, I'm starting the course as well :smile:. I'm not in halls, in from across the water like Claire. Does anybody know when freshers is? Be good if we could all meet up before we start for a few drinks? :smile:
I'm Scarlett and I'm doing crim and psych too :smile: also not in halls as I'm a 'mature' student... 23 almost 24, and like to have my own place.
Can't wait to start, the summer has gone so slow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doind Criminology and Psychology but staying in Cambridge Court :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending