The Student Room Group

Psychology and Criminology

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows any Psychology and Criminology students I can contact to ask some questions about the course
Original post by lu_jain
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows any Psychology and Criminology students I can contact to ask some questions about the course

Hi @lu_jain,

Hope you're doing well. Here's link to Lancaster Ask a Student Page where you can chat to any Psychology and Criminology students:
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/?popcardRedirectData=P2RlZ3JlZT01ZGRiZGFjM2I2MTczMTAyMWE4OTJhN2EmbGFiZWw9UHN5Y2hvbG9neQ%3D%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

I'm a Psychology student myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope this helps.

Faheema (Lancaster Student Ambassador for Psychology)
Hiya! :smile:

I am a third-year Psychology student at De Montfort University, so I will be more than happy to answer any questions. I can share a valuable insight with you as my dear friend is doing Psychology with Criminology :wink:

Feel free to reach out! You can also chat with me and other Psychology students through The Ambassador Platform (we also share our student life there :biggrin:).

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University
Reply 3
Original post by De Montfort University
Hiya! :smile:

I am a third-year Psychology student at De Montfort University, so I will be more than happy to answer any questions. I can share a valuable insight with you as my dear friend is doing Psychology with Criminology :wink:

Feel free to reach out! You can also chat with me and other Psychology students through The Ambassador Platform (we also share our student life there :biggrin:).

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University

thank you so mcuh! i willl check it out
Reply 4
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @lu_jain,

Hope you're doing well. Here's link to Lancaster Ask a Student Page where you can chat to any Psychology and Criminology students:
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/?popcardRedirectData=P2RlZ3JlZT01ZGRiZGFjM2I2MTczMTAyMWE4OTJhN2EmbGFiZWw9UHN5Y2hvbG9neQ%3D%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

I'm a Psychology student myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope this helps.

Faheema (Lancaster Student Ambassador for Psychology)

thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest