The Student Room Group

Psychology and Criminology

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows any Psychology and Criminology students I can contact to ask some questions about the course
Original post by lu_jain
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows any Psychology and Criminology students I can contact to ask some questions about the course

Hi @lu_jain,

Hope you're doing well. Here's link to Lancaster Ask a Student Page where you can chat to any Psychology and Criminology students:
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/?popcardRedirectData=P2RlZ3JlZT01ZGRiZGFjM2I2MTczMTAyMWE4OTJhN2EmbGFiZWw9UHN5Y2hvbG9neQ%3D%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

I'm a Psychology student myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope this helps.

Faheema (Lancaster Student Ambassador for Psychology)
Hiya! :smile:

I am a third-year Psychology student at De Montfort University, so I will be more than happy to answer any questions. I can share a valuable insight with you as my dear friend is doing Psychology with Criminology :wink:

Feel free to reach out! You can also chat with me and other Psychology students through The Ambassador Platform (we also share our student life there :biggrin:).

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University
Reply 3
Original post by De Montfort University
Hiya! :smile:

I am a third-year Psychology student at De Montfort University, so I will be more than happy to answer any questions. I can share a valuable insight with you as my dear friend is doing Psychology with Criminology :wink:

Feel free to reach out! You can also chat with me and other Psychology students through The Ambassador Platform (we also share our student life there :biggrin:).

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University

thank you so mcuh! i willl check it out
Reply 4
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @lu_jain,

Hope you're doing well. Here's link to Lancaster Ask a Student Page where you can chat to any Psychology and Criminology students:
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/?popcardRedirectData=P2RlZ3JlZT01ZGRiZGFjM2I2MTczMTAyMWE4OTJhN2EmbGFiZWw9UHN5Y2hvbG9neQ%3D%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

I'm a Psychology student myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope this helps.

Faheema (Lancaster Student Ambassador for Psychology)

thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending