The Student Room Group

Could I change course?

Hi guys,
Simple question for anyone who might know a little better about how this would work. I have an offer to study medicine at Cambridge next year, but I want to know whether it would be possible to change course to a Natural Sciences degree focused upon Zoology. I'm not quite sure how it would work, and I'm certainly not sure I want to, I'd just be interested if anyone could give some advice?
Thanks
Just going to say that I know people that would kill to be in your position. So think long and hard before you make a decision.
Original post by BigMoa
Hi guys,
Simple question for anyone who might know a little better about how this would work. I have an offer to study medicine at Cambridge next year, but I want to know whether it would be possible to change course to a Natural Sciences degree focused upon Zoology. I'm not quite sure how it would work, and I'm certainly not sure I want to, I'd just be interested if anyone could give some advice?
Thanks

First things first, speak to staff and students on the course you are thinking of switching to.

If you want to know anything about the pros and cons of having a zoology degree I graduated from Bristol 2 years ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending