The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
Um, I'm not a pedophile, a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

Alright then, Mr "My GF is 15 and I'm 21". I'll be in court to see how that defence works.
Original post by Harvey Dent
Alright then, Mr "My GF is 15 and I'm 21". I'll be in court to see how that defence works.

It really annoys me how the term pedophile is used so loosely... I'm not even doing anything wrong.
It really annoys me how the term pedophile is used so loosely... I'm not even doing anything wrong.

Loosely? You mean "accurately"?
Original post by Harvey Dent
Loosely? You mean "accurately"?

Nope, loosely, once puberty has started the child is no longer prepubescent therefore pedophile is no longer applicable, how is that hard to understand?
I say congratulations!may your relationship have a tight bond and remain strong!!!:smile:
Original post by Khallil
What's his name?

Panda, her name is Panda.
Original post by Emerald123
I say congratulations!may your relationship have a tight bond and remain strong!!!:smile:

Thank you!
Thank you!

You are welcome
محرباني
Original post by Emerald123
You are welcome
محرباني

At least there are a few people who are saying nice things to me. A lot the people on this thread don't understand that we love each other and nothing is wrong with our relationship, it may be strange but nothing illegal is happening.
At least there are a few people who are saying nice things to me. A lot the people on this thread don't understand that we love each other and nothing is wrong with our relationship, it may be strange but nothing illegal is happening.

If this were true, do you think it would actually last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
how the **** is this thread still active
Nope, loosely, once puberty has started the child is no longer prepubescent therefore pedophile is no longer applicable, how is that hard to understand?

I'm sure Saville and Rolf agree with you there too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
I'm sure Saville and Rolf agree with you there too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those two are child abusers/molesters...
One of the most bizarre threads I've read in a long time.
I broke up with her... I hope most of you are happy.
I broke up with her... I hope most of you are happy.

Why?
Original post by DivinityA
Why?

People were comparing me to people who abuse little children so I dumped her.
People were comparing me to people who abuse little children so I dumped her.

But I thought she was the love of your life and soulmate? Why would you dump her if she meant that much to you?
Original post by DivinityA
But I thought she was the love of your life and soulmate? Why would you dump her if she meant that much to you?

Because I was being compared to people who abuse young children. It was distressing me.
Haha this dude is like the real life version of Kip Drordy from South Park

She laughed out loud, mom! Then she was rolling on the floor laughing!

Quick Reply

Latest