The Student Room Group

How would I go abouts asking to move forms.

I am Currently Year 10, nearly Year 11 and recent events have got me REALLY ANNOYED and willing to not take no for an answer. So I have asked My Year leader ever since year 7 to switch forms, Year 7 I had huge problems but he said no, because there was no room (Over people had moved however). This was either before or after i got put in the BSU (Behaviour support Unit) for nearly getting another student beat up (Unintentionally). I also asked year 8, but still no for the same reason. However again others moved form. I asked in year 9 and he said that it wouldnt matter as i dint have to deal with them as much. WELL, I have 1 lesson a week with them, and that was today. There is a couple in my form and the boyfriend is leaving, I sit next to him in said lesson. So his girlfriend was harrassing me (Through Instagram) To get us to swap, I said no (In short) And so she asked the teacher. Who said no. So she said that she was gonna kill me. (It affected me more than i thought it would). Another Boy, who thinks he is this hard big man, always in trouble them threatened to shave my head. A girl saying "It would finally get rid of the nits" That I don't have.

I have a plan to go to my year leader one final time and maybe even go to the head if he says no, And tell my parents what happened in the lesson (My mum can be a VERY annoying person if you do something wrong which is why theres certain things i dont tell her).

I told my brother and his girlfriend and she said to like Cc in his boss to an Email. I was planning to go to him in person but im a really awkward person. And It sometimes seemed in the past its been to be with my friend which is ENTIRELY not true.

I guess my main question is Should I give up if he says no or Just be annoying until i get moved, if im getting death threats, and being left out (From everything) i feel It would be better for not only my education but also my Mental health... I want your opinions
Reply 1
As a Yr10 that's v annoying to hear I'm sorry abt this

Do try bc you should put yourself first. You should tell a parent to help you out as it seems your year leader is quite, no offense, rude. I don't see why they wouldn't move you aft so long and your circumstances.

Ig be annoying as in don't make a hassle but do stand up for yourself until you get moved if not 1 more year? When u finish secondary school just get the heck out of that school.

If you don't move do smth else to make sure your mental health isn't affected as much
Focus on yourself 😊

Wish you the best
Reply 2
Also did u report those ppl bc you should

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending