Scroll to see replies

Original post by Limbo212
Anybody here hoping to go to LSBU for Radiography this year? :smile:

meeeee
London South Bank University
London South Bank University
London
Me! :-)
does anybody know the start date for the first years?
Hey, I'm studying Diagnostic Radiography at LSBU this September (hopefully) :smile: i heard the enrollment starts on the 15th September, and the actual start of the course is 21st September. are you moving into halls?
Who did you here those dates from? I have been trying to find out when we start. And i intend to stay in the halls, however i can only begin sorting it out after my offer has become unconditional. What course did you do prior to this?
I went to the open day on the 14th June and asked a diagnostic radiography lecturer, she got that info from her timetable.

Yeah I know, I've applied to move into David bomberg house but won't know until it's approved on UCAS. :frown:

What do you mean? I studied English/biology/chemistry at a-level. You?

Are you already from London? X
Original post by chloe_jade94
I went to the open day on the 14th June and asked a diagnostic radiography lecturer, she got that info from her timetable.

Yeah I know, I've applied to move into David bomberg house but won't know until it's approved on UCAS. :frown:

What do you mean? I studied English/biology/chemistry at a-level. You?

Are you already from London? X

Okay cool, and I have applied to New Kent road and I am waiting on UCAS too.

I studied health and social care BTEC, and no I am from Burnley (up north).
When I did my online accommodation application I emailed them and was told because of the length of our course being longer than most we can only stay in either Dante Road or McClaren House? I picked Dante Road because of this. Anyone scared for results day yet?
Original post by ChloeBonner
When I did my online accommodation application I emailed them and was told because of the length of our course being longer than most we can only stay in either Dante Road or McClaren House? I picked Dante Road because of this. Anyone scared for results day yet?

i Managed to pick New kent road :s-smilie: i dont know who told you they were the only two options, however they are the only two residences that offer 48 week contracts and no im not because ive got my results already but good luck with yours :smile:))
Original post by OmarKhan12
i Managed to pick New kent road :s-smilie: i dontknow who told you they were the only two options, however they are the only two residences that offer 48 week contracts and no im not because ive got my results already but good luck with yours :smile:))
David bomberg house is 48 weeks too xxx
Original post by chloe_jade94
David bomberg house is 48 weeks too xxx

hmmmm I am confused .... by the way when will we be able to find out where we will be staying for certain? and are you going to be studying diagnostic radiography 1st year in September?
I emailed them and asked because I was confused over the whole september - August or September - September part and they replied telling me that too. Maybe different people have different information, I'd be shocked if people were organised aha! I'll hopefully be a radiography 1st year in September, thanks for the luck!
Reply 13
Hi there I am starting in sept too ( Diagnostic Radiography) has any one got an idea of the timetable yet, I'm going to be travelling everyday until I move closer, so would be really useful if I knew when we here. Thanks x
Reply 14
Hey everyone! I'm new to the student room! Haha
I have a place for Diagnostic Radiography and I'm in David Bomberg House :biggrin:
Anyone else?? :smile:
Megan xxx
Just as a heads up, I emailed last week about start dates and was told that actual lectures start on the 21st, but there's a fortnight of enrolment from the 8th and depending on course people will be invited to come for enrolment anytime in those 2 weeks. Health and Social Care courses (us) are usually in the early parts of the first week. Hope that helps some of you :-)
Original post by ChloeBonner
Just as a heads up, I emailed last week about start dates and was told that actual lectures start on the 21st, but there's a fortnight of enrolment from the 8th and depending on course people will be invited to come for enrolment anytime in those 2 weeks. Health and Social Care courses (us) are usually in the early parts of the first week. Hope that helps some of you :-)

Thanks for the info 👍
Diagnostic radiography for September 😊. I can't wait to get started!
Extremely mature student (37)....only on paper, though!
Reply 17
Original post by Limbo212
Anybody here hoping to go to LSBU for Radiography this year? :smile:

Hi I'm starting this Sept, have you any ideas about timetable yet?
:smile:
Reply 18
See you all in September folks!
Hi fellow first year radiographers!

It's a bit confusing isn't it?! I emailed course enquiries and was told:

"Start date for the course is Monday 15th September which includes enrolment and induction week."

Not sure where the 8th Sep comes in, or why I wasn't told about it! Oh well, lets hope more info is given out soon. It's good to know from people on here that it's a 48 week course as I couldn't find that info anywhere.

Looking forward to meeting some of you next month :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending