(if i get in *sigh*)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by jLou711
any chemical engineers?

or those stayin in oak house?

(if i get in *sigh*)

yea me. I can't even remember what answers I wrote in my exams anymore :colonhash:
I do not want to go to my insurance
Original post by AlexHamster
FYI im from manchester, and rusholme is anything but incredible.

Why? You have a mile of curry houses and Shisha bars lmao :biggrin:
I accepted my offer for Whitworth Park 2 weeks ago.
Anyone else staying there!? :smile:
Original post by Table dust
yea me. I can't even remember what answers I wrote in my exams anymore :colonhash:
I do not want to go to my insurance

Same... i looked at the Biology mark schemes, couldnt even bring myself to look at the chemistry ones.

just depressed me further
Original post by zoejanehale

Me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anca.trimbaciu
I just got my offer for accommodation for Opal Gardens Hall, is there anyone here who is going to stay there too or has stayed there? I would really appreciate a review of the place:biggrin:

i am going! What is your flat number? :smile:
I am in opal gardens hall flat number [mod note: please don't post your address on the internet]
(edited 9 years ago)
Opal Gardens for me in hall flat [mod note: please don't post your address on the internet], someone else ? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by idekwhattouse
Hey! I have an unconditional offer for International Management and am going to be going from Hong Kong as well. :smile: Do you already have a set date for when you're leaving/arriving? I can't make up my mind on which date to leave yet.

whoah finally someone taking IM! im doing that major too, i'm indonesia but i lived in hong kong for six years until high school (:, do we get our accommodation confirmation, after the unconditional offer? since i've recently got my UO,and still waiting on the accommodation and cas number....
Original post by michaela_d
Hi guys,

I've got an unconditional offer for neuroscience..still haven't found anyone who will be doing the same course hahah

For housing, I got an offer for Canterbury Court and it wasn't even one of my choices. Anyone else with the same course/accommodation? :smile:

Can't wait! :smile:

Hey, I've applied for Neuroscience with a year in the industry but i currently hold a conditional offer. I'm at New Medlock House tho :smile: xx
Original post by abbiemac
Hey :biggrin: Neuroscience! I haven't heard of many either? Could be just us two! :P how have you been preparing? I'm so worried haha!

I'm doing Neuroscience :smile: first person I've found so far!
Original post by Nkosazana
I was gonna accept my offer from salford ;_;
whats wrong with salford?

everything.
Original post by anca.trimbaciu
I just got my offer for accommodation for Opal Gardens Hall, is there anyone here who is going to stay there too or has stayed there? I would really appreciate a review of the place:biggrin:

Buna Anca :biggrin:

What will you be studying ??
I'm looking to do Biochemistry at Manchester, my accommodation preferences are Ashbourne, Woollen and Wright Robinson
Original post by marco14196
I'm looking to do Biochemistry at Manchester, my accommodation preferences are Ashbourne, Woollen and Wright Robinson

I originally applied to biochem. When in the year did you go to an interview day? Was your presentation done by the guy with black hair and the plant sciences lady? They were pretty damn slick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by William Turtle
I originally applied to biochem. When in the year did you go to an interview day? Was your presentation done by the guy with black hair and the plant sciences lady? They were pretty damn slick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had my interview on December 5th of all days. I had a painful jaw which didn't help at the time. I got offered a place there on the spot( a conditional offer though) which made me pretty happy. I had a black haired woman, can't recall her name, she had a phd in something relating to proteins, its kinda vague to me now, that was over 8 months ago now
Reply 1817
Original post by zoejanehale

Original post by Shika222
Me too!

Howdy future housemates! - which houses have you guys been offered? I'm going to be in Leamington.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm also in whitworth! :biggrin: I think i'm in flat 4 in AC (not found out what building that is yet :P)
Reply 1819
Original post by Horton10
I'm also in whitworth! :biggrin: I think i'm in flat 4 in AC (not found out what building that is yet :P)

The first two letters are the house (AB - Aberdeen, AC - Acomb, BU - Burleigh, DE - Derby, DI - Dilworth, GA - Garstang, LE - Leamington, TH - Thorncliffe.)

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending