The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by TheEpiphany
The grade boundaries better be extremely low!

Why particularly? Most people who sat my exams at my school thought that they seemed generally pretty easy compared to past papers. Which boards were your exams and which subjects?
Original post by sombm
Why particularly? Most people who sat my exams at my school thought that they seemed generally pretty easy compared to past papers. Which boards were your exams and which subjects?

Mostly all OCR and Edexcel
Reply 102

I apologize then. I did mostly AQA, a few Edexcel and one OCR (Latin). Did you or anyone else do OCR GCSE Latin Full Course?
Original post by elzprosser
I feel your pain! worst exam board out there :s-smilie: Maths killed me and did you do C2?:eek:

I didn't find maths too bad but C2 was terrible! We C2, B2 and B3. Hehe can't do science at all and still in top set doing higher!! :\
Please give us low grade boundaries for Core Science and Religious Studies, Edexcel, please!

"Mostly all." MOSTLY ALL.
Original post by sombm
I apologize then. I did mostly AQA, a few Edexcel and one OCR (Latin). Did you or anyone else do OCR GCSE Latin Full Course?

Yep!
All I want is for the physics grade boundaries to be as low as last year.
Original post by tridianprime
All I want is for the physics grade boundaries to be as low as last year.

what exam board? I sat higher tier P1 paper and it was awfully hard and difficult
Reply 109
Original post by PrimeLime
Yep!

How did you find it?
Aqa, i found p3 the hardest.
Original post by jemmab123
did anyone do edexcel foundation maths?

A lot of my friend sat this exam and they said it wasn't too bad!
How did people find the AQA English Literature Poetry Exam?

I chose the poem Ghazal and I said something about iambic pentameter. All the lines except one had 12 syllables. The exception line had 13 syllables and I pointed this out by saying that it seems like there is more emotion in this one line than the whole of the poem :biggrin:. One of the invigilators (who happened to be my former English teacher) noticed that I was counting on my fingers when I was doing the iambic pentameter part and she looked quite worried because she thought that I was counting words or something :biggrin:!

Also, how did people find the WJEC History USA 1929-2000 Exam?

I found it quite easy, with the exception of two or three questions/parts. I loved revising for that exam! Plus, when we finished all of our History exams, we were fortunate enough to watch The Butler (2013) in class :biggrin:.
Original post by FantasticMsFox
How did people find the AQA English Literature Poetry Exam?

I chose the poem Ghazal and I said something about iambic pentameter. All the lines except one had 12 syllables. The exception line had 13 syllables and I pointed this out by saying that it seems like there is more emotion in this one line than the whole of the poem :biggrin:. One of the invigilators (who happened to be my former English teacher) noticed that I was counting on my fingers when I was doing the iambic pentameter part and she looked quite worried because she thought that I was counting words or something :biggrin:!

Also, how did people find the WJEC History USA 1929-2000 Exam?

I found it quite easy, with the exception of two or three questions/parts. I loved revising for that exam! Plus, when we finished all of our History exams, we were fortunate enough to watch The Butler (2013) in class :biggrin:.

I did AQA English Lit! I thought it was alright, however I have no idea what I wrote for any of it.... Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sombm
How did you find it?

Replied in the GCSE results chat thread :smile:
anyone got any useful thoughts about grade boundaries for maths edexcel foundation exam?
Did anyone else did Edexcel higher Physics exam Pl? How did you find it?
Reply 117
Hi everyone. Just wondering - what does your results slip contain - is it just the qualification code, title, you grade and UMS? Thanks.
Original post by sombm
Hi everyone. Just wondering - what does your results slip contain - is it just the qualification code, title, you grade and UMS? Thanks.

I had one last year, Chemistry! It showed Title, exam board, grades, raw marks then UMS!
Reply 119
Original post by lewishowell
I had one last year, Chemistry! It showed Title, exam board, grades, raw marks then UMS!

Thanks - I surprised at there being the raw mark - when I got my maths it did not have that!

Latest