The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Mary Gee N block

I have been given Mary Gee as my accommodation choice but I've heard horror stories! Is anyone else going to be in this block too? I'm going to be doing Geography. Just wondering if Nixon is any better. HELP!
Reply 1
What sort of things do you mean by horror stories?

I got an offer for Mary Gee and went to take a look yesterday, and it looks fine. I watched a video tour and the guy recording had a broken shower, but that was the only bad thing I saw (there was another shower anyway). Has all the essential stuff from what I've seen and it's cheap.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by cork279
What sort of things do you mean by horror stories?

I got an offer for Mary Gee and went to take a look yesterday, and it looks fine. I watched a video tour and the guy recording had a broken shower, but that was the only bad thing I saw (there was another shower anyway). Has all the essential stuff from what I've seen and it's cheap.

Can you give me the link for the video please so I can have a look too.
Reply 3
Original post by lucytoms
Can you give me the link for the video please so I can have a look too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEEc_fsZNfE

(Edit: I attached the vid to this message, but it doesn't appear to be loading for me so I added a link)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by lucytoms
I have been given Mary Gee as my accommodation choice but I've heard horror stories! Is anyone else going to be in this block too? I'm going to be doing Geography. Just wondering if Nixon is any better. HELP!

I'm in Mary Gee too but what block are you in? I'm in Block T

You should join the 'Mary Gee Leicester' page to see what people are saying about it, it sounds ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending