The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Anyone studying Architecture in September?

Hey I just wanted to see who I'm going to be working with in my first year and maybe get to know some of you early on :smile: What are people expecting from the course?
Hello mate, I'll see you there in September! Can't wait now, just trying to get everything ready and sorted. How are you feeling about it all?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by MichaelBegley
Hello mate, I'll see you there in September! Can't wait now, just trying to get everything ready and sorted. How are you feeling about it all?

Pretty good at the moment, I have to go into private accommodation though so I've gotta sort that out soonish! Other than that though everything looks good, I thought the course looked great I can't wait to start it :smile: What sort of thing would you want to work on early on in the course? I've heard designing an art gallery is a pretty common exercise.
Ooh an art gallery would be good! Can be more creative with something like that! I think honestly I'm going to just take it as it all comes, I don't know a great deal of all the tasks we will be set. When exactly does our course start? The 15th?
Original post by MichaelBegley
Ooh an art gallery would be good! Can be more creative with something like that! I think honestly I'm going to just take it as it all comes, I don't know a great deal of all the tasks we will be set. When exactly does our course start? The 15th?

It says the 15th but they have to fit in freshers stuff as well so I assume it'll actually start more towards the end of the month after everyone's settled in, but then again they could do some early introduction stuff so I don't really have a clue :') Do you know how many people there are on the course?
No mate I don't, wanna chat over Facebook? Probably easier, add me
Yeah I'm doing this course too :smile: dm me so we can chat on Facebook :smile:
I am studying architecture too :smile:
Original post by Emilydance
I am studying architecture too :smile:

Wooo dm and I'll add you on Facebook :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending