The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Official Cardiff University freshers 2023 chat

Hello and welcome to all the Cardiff University Freshers of 2023! :hello:

You made it through your exams, results day has been and gone, and now you finally know where you’ll be headed in just a few weeks! :thumbsup:

This is a place where you can introduce yourself, meet other students who’ll be joining you at university, and make a few friends even before you arrive! :yeah:

So to kick off, why not introduce yourself with:
What course you’ll be studying
What you like doing in your spare time
What you’re most looking forward to about studying at Cardiff University

Only share as much information as you wish.
In this forum, you can post anonymously if you tick the box at the bottom. :smile:

Finally, a few useful threads you might want to take a look at to help you prepare:
Remember to update your student finance application - The Student Room

Good luck everyone and a massive WELL DONE for everything you have achieved!
Hi everyone, I'm not starting at the university of Cardiff but my friend is. My friend is about to study architecture at the university of Cardiff. Can anyone tell me what it's like to study architecture at the university of Cardiff?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
heyy, I am joining Cardiff Uni this September, studying Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging and staying at uni halls coachmans : )
Reply 3
Original post by Shelly Wang
Hi everyone, I'm not starting at the university of Cardiff but my friend is. My friend is about to study architecture at the university of Cardiff. Can anyone tell me what it's like to study architecture at the university of Cardiff?

Hi Shelly, sorry I don’t know the answer but interested as my daughter is also joining this September studying architecture.
Original post by Jennabcoops
Hi Shelly, sorry I don’t know the answer but interested as my daughter is also joining this September studying architecture.

That's alright, thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending