Scroll to see replies

I still havent got my email about activating the IT account :frown:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by SuperNinja
I still havent got my email about activating the IT account :frown:

Have you checked your junk folder etc.?

You should be able to activate your account anyway, you don't actually need the email to do it. Just follow this link: https://iam.manchester.ac.uk/external
Original post by SuperNinja
I'm doing chemical engineering too
Finally found someone :colondollar:

Ooh! What's your name? And what halls are you staying in? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x-Sophie-x
I'm sure there'll be lots of us! I haven't yet, have you managed to find your flatmates? I was intending on just going there and meeting the people in my flat on the day :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have found 3 flat mates so far :smile: Think I will just have to meet the others when I arrive. I'm sure we will be fine just meeting people on the day too
i have an offer for whitworth park. it's self catered with shared bathroom and a single basin.
anyone want to swap? i'll swap with most things preferably self catered in fallowfield but not particularly picky let me know if your interested!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Ooh! What's your name? And what halls are you staying in? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

AJ and i'm living at home.

What about you ?
Does anyone else not have the option for registration? Nothing on my student center will let me register :confused:
Original post by yeollum
Does anyone else not have the option for registration? Nothing on my student center will let me register :confused:

Have you tried this link? https://my.manchester.ac.uk/portlet/registration
Original post by Fernaroni
Wow thats fancy I'm doing Biology with a year in industry :smile:

Hey, I'm doing the same course! I haven't met anyone else on it yet, I'm staying in Hulme Hall though.
Original post by RachelAnne96

I have! Unless the option isn't immediately obvious, I don't have a way to register :s-smilie:
Original post by harrypadley
Hey guys, I'm doing Biochemistry with a year in industry.

Hi, I'm doing Biology with a year in industry, so we should be in the same class for the first year :smile:
Original post by yeollum
I have! Unless the option isn't immediately obvious, I don't have a way to register :s-smilie:

Oh... You can register in person when you pick up your student card so don't panic :smile:
Original post by yeollum

What do you see after you follow that link and login?
Is anybody else confused about the paying tuition fees stage of registration..? Why do we have to give direct debit details if SFE pays the fees directly to the university?
Is anybody else confused about the paying tuition fees stage of registration..? Why do we have to give direct debit details if SFE pays the fees directly to the university?

Hmm, this is all I get when I click on the final section:

Reply 2455
Anyone at Denmark Road?
Original post by Kath11
Anyone at Denmark Road?

There's a thread for Denmark Road here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2804271 :smile:
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Hmm, this is all I get when I click on the final section:

Oh mine looks a bit different?

fees.png
Oh mine looks a bit different?

fees.png

I'm a returning student so I don't know if that makes any difference. What happens if you click either the 'Student Loans/NHS' button or the 'I am not paying my own fees' link?
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
I'm a returning student so I don't know if that makes any difference. What happens if you click either the 'Student Loans/NHS' button or the 'I am not paying my own fees' link?

Clicking the student loan button takes me to a page where I have to enter my bank details and set up a direct debit and the 'I am not paying my own fees' button just brings up a message saying "If you are not paying your own tuition fees and your sponsorship is not currently showing on your account, please email a copy of your letter to [email protected]"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending