The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shunter7634
I might stand a chance if he only gets 5 points this week!

Your projected like 15 points more than me. Should be a lot closer IMO, and we both should have higher projections.
Who is Mile High Madness? I'm predicted to lose to them this week! :wink:
not too sure how I feel about my team...
Original post by jimbles
not too sure how I feel about my team...

Which one of the autopicks were you? Some of them definitely looked better than others.

What grade did nfl.com give to your teams? I got an A-, projected 8-5.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got B- and predicted to finish tied 6th.

They said I have the best WR corps though.
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Who is Mile High Madness? I'm predicted to lose to them this week! :wink:

I am indeed the owner of Mile High Madness..

Oh wow... that went better than expected...:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Which one of the autopicks were you? Some of them definitely looked better than others.

Morning Woodhead was me on auto draft. Definitely a load of players there I personally wouldn't have drafted. How do I find the NFL grading again? I forgot how to get it
Found it.

So I apparently drafted at number 1, nice! Got given a grade of A-, expected to finish 1st overall, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Projected 1-12 finish 8. Draft grade C. Rofl. If I finish 1-12 I'll resign from fantasy.
Original post by ..DT..
Projected 1-12 finish 8. Draft grade C. Rofl. If I finish 1-12 I'll resign from fantasy.

That's madness. Especially considering your team put up 145 points last week.
Got a B- and predicted 6-7. But then it tells me I have the third best RB1 and 2 combo and the best WR trio in the league. Also congratulated me on getting Justin Tucker and the Carolina D, which means that it must think I'm realllly weak at TE and QB. I mean, I know Zach Ertz isn't exactly Jimmy Graham but for a 14th round pick....
I don't feel confident in my team for some reason lol
Picking up a qb in round 2 was never in my intentions. I just also couldn't justify much of what was left on the board after week 1 without reaching. I'm confident in breesus but I'm a bit light at rb cos of it. Ah well. Only time will tell.
Where do I find a good introduction to American football?
Original post by Sameer599
Where do I find a good introduction to American football?

On this thread! How much/little do you know?
Anyone have Madden 15 on the one. It's unreal.

I got an A+ Grade, projected 11-2...but we will see.

Some of the autopicks were a bit off...but Peyton in the first, after the elite running backs have gone, and then Arian Foster. Julio Jones and Marshall with back to back picks, should be a nice 1-2 punch. Nice pick up of Reggie Bush as well, so I'm pretty happy with that...although RB looks thin after that. I need Gerhart to step up...but we shall see on that front.
Original post by ..DT..
Anyone have Madden 15 on the one. It's unreal.

Looked into it but I have a 360 and apparently you don't get all the same features so I'll probably wait... I want it though!
On this thread! How much/little do you know?

Lol I know that the QB is the most important player, the Seahawks won the superbowl last year and they stop every 20 seconds in play. That's about it :colondollar:
Looked into it but I have a 360 and apparently you don't get all the same features so I'll probably wait... I want it though!

It's still very good on the 360. First Madden game I haven't traded in within a week for years.

I've only been playing the Connected Career Player mode too. Haven't touched any of the other features yet.

Latest