The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Atmosphere doesn't seem that great.

Coutinho poor in the middle and Lallana and Sterling not doing enough on the flanks. I think we should move to a 4-2-3-1 - move Coutinho to the left and Sterling into the middle.

Although we may get exposed down the middle but Sterling should be behind Balotelli - maybe bin Lallana for Lambert and go 4-4-2 (diamond)?
Original post by manchesterunited15
They'd have to be, it's probably the easiest game in the competition. Maybe Maribor or Malmo are worse, but that's it.

I'm surprised a bit though. They usually blitz team like them but they had chances they didn't take. Lallana and Coutinho look poor. Ludogrets have impressed me.
Original post by h3isenberg
Is this Anfield or is it a library?

dat 'atmosphere'

Original post by Wilfred Little
Honestly can hear a pin drop in Anfield on telly.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=301647.msg13234615#msg13234615

:biggrin:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Would you guys be embarrassed if you drew to Ludogrets? I'm surprised you guys haven't blown them away.

Yes and it would make it difficult to get out of the group potentially.
Madrid will smash us if we keep playing like this. Thank god most our injured players will be back, especially Sturridge and we will gel more, you can tell these front 3 haven't played together much.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zerforax
Yes and it would make it difficult to get out of the group potentially.

You'll nick a win today tbh and probably smash Basel.
There was more singing at Deepdale in the friendly vs Preston :s-smilie:

EDIT: Borini? WTF??? :lolwut:
(edited 9 years ago)
Borini lawl
90 minutes v Villa and an hour, no goals at Anfield.

Toothless. Absolutely toothless. Hate this.
Better get used to this borefest guys, looks like Liverpool are gonna be playing this football for the rest of the season...
I'm glad the NFL season is now underway if this is how Liverpool will be playing this season.
Glad to get a 2nd striker on.
**** sake

would've been so funny
ffs that was way too close
Don't deserve a win at all, dog ****e performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not been good enough in front of goal, Ludogorets should have had a goal themselves.
Original post by samir12
Not been good enough in front of goal, Ludogorets should have had a goal themselves.

What just because they hit the bar? We hit the bar against Villa and nobody said we deserved a goal or draw. Ludo have done nothing at all bar that.
You guys really miss Sturridge.
Lmao I'm gonna bloody kill someone. Ruining my evenings two matchdays in a row. ****ing shocking.
Get the ball under control ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest