This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
:'(

:hugs:

---

staying hopeful for the future is damned hard, just want to hide away tbh, but I guess that won't solve much either.
ED

Spoiler

Spoiler

Feel crap today, got friends coming to stay and I haven't even managed to tidy my bedroom and I need to go meet them at the bus station but even just moving feels like so much effort :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs:

---

staying hopeful for the future is damned hard, just want to hide away tbh, but I guess that won't solve much either.

:hugs: Really sorry you're not feeling good. I wish I could say something helpful :frown:

Original post by Team_McDreamy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4764
Original post by Odd socks
Feel crap today, got friends coming to stay and I haven't even managed to tidy my bedroom and I need to go meet them at the bus station but even just moving feels like so much effort :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yay for friends :biggrin: Make yourself a coffee (tea if you suck!) and just warm yourself up slowly :smile: It's only 10am, so plenty of time to get things sorted!

I've showered shaved and had coffee already this morning :eek:
I swear my mom tries her best to hurt my feelings. Sat here bawling my eyes out when I need to be getting ready
Original post by samba
yay for friends :biggrin: Make yourself a coffee (tea if you suck!) and just warm yourself up slowly :smile: It's only 10am, so plenty of time to get things sorted!

I've showered shaved and had coffee already this morning :eek:

On way to meet them but I'm gonna be late because buses are awful here :frown: and even once we're at my flat I'm gonna have to go tidy my room because it's a tip and I don't want them to see it :s-smilie:

I'm starting to get back into somewhat of a routine before uni starts back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Have you been to the drs, and are your college aware?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The college are aware and I've been speaking to them regularly but once your attendance is below 50% they lose a lot of sympathy :/ I'm going to try and see the doctors on Tuesday. I'm not sure what else they can do though ): I'm already taking 4mg of diazepam just to get through the day and I take anti-depressants too. Maybe college just isn't for me anymore.
This isnt doable.
this is not even nearly ok. not even remotely bearable. this is HELL. its not ok to wake up and feel like someone's hands are around your throat, not okay to feel like you've been punched in the stomach, not okay to feel so low its nauseating. this is not ****ing okay. mental illness can **** off cause i'm done
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Another day, another abusive message :frown:

Feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment and guilty about things I don't think I handled well.

How can I become a teacher if things affect me this much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Babes, you'll be an amazing teacher BECAUSE you care. I've seen several of my teachers at school cry. Ok, it's because my class were being quite frank;y evil to them; but still.
I'm back. unpacked - finally.
Exhausted.
Original post by .snowflake.
I'm back. unpacked - finally.
Exhausted.

:lovehug:

Hope you know how awesome you are misses. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
disappointed. so I have a friend who has an eating disorder and I have been there for her every second... she wont reach out to me for months, but when I know shes struggling (from facebook statuses etc) I always reach out to her and try and help and everything. ive been to visit her if she needed someone (2 hours on the train, so not exactly close), literally everything. anyway she started saying she knew 'exactly how I felt' etc and being all patronising because she had depression for a year when she was 12. so I decided to tell her that I also have a personality disorder which makes life a nightmare and that's one of the reasons I struggle so much. ive never told anyone irl about this and to me it was a big deal. and she hasn't replied. this was over 24 hours ago and shes since written facebook statuses, posted pictures and commented on peoples statuses. im just a bit disappointed. I understand that not everyone has the time to reply quickly but from all her activity she could have done. maybe I freaked her out? either way, this has just confirmed that I don't even have one in real life friend who gives a **** and whatever I do, it will never, ever, ever be enough.

Yeah its true world really sucks ..at times.
And its hard to find a 'real friend who'can' understand...but there are people who can understand.They just never show up at the right time or at the right place
Sigh. Exactly a week until I'll be at uni.

My parents are so controlling. In completely different ways. Which just makes it worse.
Original post by Mazzini
I did A-level Latin and I still get confused sometimes :tongue:

actually,roman numerals were confusing to me first,then i learnt them so hard that now it seems so simple...now i am like saying something about it and someone asks me what the hell is that and im what???? u dont know???
Original post by Mazzini
Sigh. Exactly a week until I'll be at uni.

My parents are so controlling. In completely different ways. Which just makes it worse.

I can understand that more than anyone, my dad ...omg, hes like literally chaining me,dont go that way, dont be friends with them,you should wear this ,no that no this........phew!
Original post by Sparkles278
actually,roman numerals were confusing to me first,then i learnt them so hard that now it seems so simple...now i am like saying something about it and someone asks me what the hell is that and im what???? u dont know???

I guess some people have never learned them? :dontknow:

All the different letters get me :getmecoat:

Original post by Sparkles278
I can understand that more than anyone, my dad ...omg, hes like literally chaining me,dont go that way, dont be friends with them,you should wear this ,no that no this........phew!

Mum always decides things for me without consulting me...

Dad is distant but still somehow still exerts control over me :confused:
Original post by Mazzini
I guess some people have never learned them? :dontknow:

All the different letters get me :getmecoat:

Mum always decides things for me without consulting me...

Dad is distant but still somehow still exerts control over me :confused:

Letters shouldn't be in maths :nope:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Letters shouldn't be in maths :nope:

Posted from TSR Mobile

see them as symbols..not letters,
alphabets or numbers...they are all symbols

Latest