The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
Yeah I think you're right. Putting it in with a big "FAIL" would probably not reflect well. It's so ****ing annoying though. :mad:

It's delicious! Surprisingly, I got it from the supermarket. They had lots of yummy flavors but someone only likes plain. :colonhash: Still good though. I might try and get hold of some of the grains and make my own. Do you know if it's difficult?

It's really easy to grow, just hassle feeding it more and more milk as it gets bigger and bigger! :tongue: You can throw/give bits away as it grows though.

What flavours? I only ever had plain in Russia. What I really miss is flavoured tvorog though, with bits of fruit or chocolate in. :drool:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
true, will have a gander in a bit I think :smile: yeah that might work, I like talking/listening to people as well so maybe I could see if Mind or someone have volunteering positions!

haha, fair enough, glad you are good, hopefully your mice are well too :smile:

Mind sounds like a good bet - you could also try your local hospital to see if they want volunteers to come in and keep company for some of the longer term patients. :smile:

My mice are mostly well - Violet has cancer sadly, but she's in good shape otherwise, and I'm hoping she'll stay that way for a while yet. :crossedf:

Original post by Porridge510
Might quit my online maths GCSE course. :frown: Feeling very unmotivated and rubbish. :frown:

:console: Maybe try and think back to the reasons why you started it in the first place? Or if there's one aspect of it that you still enjoy, focus on that for a while and your enthusiasm might come back.

Original post by Odd socks
I'm fine as long as I have someone around to distract me and give me a reason to act happy. Then as soon as I'm alone the sadness creeps back in :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: On skype if you want some company.
Original post by IDukem
:blush:

Yaya!! You one bada$$ huggin' lovin' gurrrl :jumphug:

Spoiler

awwww!!!! :biggrin:

your shweet! :hugs:

hows life? :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 6082
Somebody who I considered my friend (online at least) has just said she wouldn't date me until I was the last man alive. And she also has a thread about how nobody will date her/sleep with her because she's ugly forever alone etc. which takes the piss. She is basically saying even desperate people wouldn't date me.

bit pathetic I need to come here for validation and reassurance considering she's only some offline random but I have basically been 'triggered' back to the girl in Year 6 calling me fat and generally abusing me where this cycle started. More confirmation it is time to change account.
Reply 6083
Original post by Riku
Somebody who I considered my friend (online at least) has just said she wouldn't date me until I was the last man alive. And she also has a thread about how nobody will date her/sleep with her because she's ugly forever alone etc. which takes the piss. She is basically saying even desperate people wouldn't date me.

bit pathetic I need to come here for validation and reassurance considering she's only some offline random but I have basically been 'triggered' back to the girl in Year 6 calling me fat and generally abusing me where this cycle started. More confirmation it is time to change account.

:hugs: Thats awful you'll find someone don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
:hugs:

We help each other. I can't even say how much you have helped me over the last 2 weeks in particular. You have been amazing! :love:

I will do it, I have to. :hugs:

:lovehug:

awww!!! always here for you!!! :loveduck:

you are more amazing!!!! :lovedup2:

yeshhh you will my darling!! :jumphug: and eat!!!! talk about that too! :kissing2:

Reply 6085
Original post by Aph
:hugs: Thats awful you'll find someone don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't even asking her out it was a joke and she had to say that
Original post by cupcakes87
awwww!!!! :biggrin:

your shweet! :hugs:

hows life? :smile:

Spoiler

Stop it :blush: :mmm:

Life's grand right now thank you, how's the life of a cupcake? :h:

Spoiler

sorry peeps, im a bit new to this thread but im looking for like someone to talk to because i lost my girlfriend and best friend and i'm really struggling to cope. I'd also like to be able to help other people too
Original post by superwolf
It's really easy to grow, just hassle feeding it more and more milk as it gets bigger and bigger! :tongue: You can throw/give bits away as it grows though.

What flavours? I only ever had plain in Russia. What I really miss is flavoured tvorog though, with bits of fruit or chocolate in. :drool:

Mind sounds like a good bet - you could also try your local hospital to see if they want volunteers to come in and keep company for some of the longer term patients. :smile:

My mice are mostly well - Violet has cancer sadly, but she's in good shape otherwise, and I'm hoping she'll stay that way for a while yet. :crossedf:

:console: Maybe try and think back to the reasons why you started it in the first place? Or if there's one aspect of it that you still enjoy, focus on that for a while and your enthusiasm might come back.

:hugs: On skype if you want some company.

:hugs: in asda just now but I'll take you up on that offer f you're still on when I get home in a bit. Ooh they've got those strawberry ciders reduced to 80p!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6089
Original post by Riku
I wasn't even asking her out it was a joke and she had to say that

Could be worse. People think I'm so lonely they try setting me up with everyone who always reject me even though I didn't and wouldn't ask:confused:
I've decided I'll forever be alone if it helps:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i need hugs!!!!! :jumphug:

have some back!!! :hugs:

Spoiler

That's a lot of hugs :biggrin: thanks :biggrin:
Original post by ironandbeer
:hugs: Thank you

I'm feeling pretty terrible, but it'll pass. How are you?

I like your pic in the sand btw.

I hope you feel better soon :smile:
I'm alright currently, I'm not as overloaded with work as usual :smile:
And thanks! I took the picture myself (well it's my hands, my brother took the picture) on holiday in Cornwall :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
Stop it :blush: :mmm:

Life's grand right now thank you, how's the life of a cupcake? :h:

Spoiler

:biggrin: :kissing2:

aww thats always good to hear!!! :grin: the life could be better! :sad: but im still living it! i have the odd bad thoughts from time to time but then i always make myself realise i am stronger than that! :yep:

Spoiler

awww!!! always here for you!!! :loveduck:

you are more amazing!!!! :lovedup2:

yeshhh you will my darling!! :jumphug: and eat!!!! talk about that too! :kissing2:

Am always here for you too! :jumphug:

Noooo, no-one is more amazing than you! :love:

That is connected so will definitely talk about it. :kiss2:

Reply 6093
Original post by Aph
Could be worse. People think I'm so lonely they try setting me up with everyone who always reject me even though I didn't and wouldn't ask:confused:
I've decided I'll forever be alone if it helps:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet one day you will have a blind date that leads to marriage though :tongue:
Reply 6094
Original post by Riku
I bet one day you will have a blind date that leads to marriage though :tongue:

No I don't feel emotion really so unlikely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Browns97
sorry peeps, im a bit new to this thread but im looking for like someone to talk to because i lost my girlfriend and best friend and i'm really struggling to cope. I'd also like to be able to help other people too

Welcome to the society. :smile: I hope you find it helpful posting here.

Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: in asda just now but I'll take you up on that offer f you're still on when I get home in a bit. Ooh they've got those strawberry ciders reduced to 80p!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yy: I'm going nowhere! :tongue:

And yumsk! :drool:
Reply 6096
Original post by Aph
No I don't feel emotion really so unlikely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh
:biggrin: :kissing2:

aww thats always good to hear!!! :grin: the life could be better! :sad: but im still living it! i have the odd bad thoughts from time to time but then i always make myself realise i am stronger than that! :yep:

Spoiler

It's been tough recently, but I'm trying to will myself back to trying to be the out-going Duke of yesteryear! I want to have fun again :redface: That's the spirit! You may take a beating, but you're stronger than them thoughts by a country mile :biggrin: I'm still plagued with confidence issues, self-doubt and depression, but I'm very resilient and still try to keep on moving even when times are tough! You can do this :hugs:

Spoiler

i need hugs!!!!! :jumphug:

have some back!!! :hugs:

Spoiler

no you dont!!!!!!! the best feeling is conquering maths!!! :biggrin: stick at it! and when you pass it you will feel amazing!!! :love:

i dont know why but i suddenly feel much much better!!!! :yep:

thank you!!! :jumphug:

I don't know. :frown: I'm really upset and my boyfriend is at university miserable. :frown: I can always do it next year. I'm just feeling so horrible right now. :cry2:
Reply 6099
Original post by Riku
ahh

Its fine I prefer it that way. although I'm beginning to feel and its awful:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest