Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Ahhh you're awake! :ahhhhh:

How could you ever doubt me? :angel:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .snowflake.
same here. Labs shall be... interesting.

:console:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: hugs all round! hope you all have okay days and manage some sleep tonight!

Thank you, hope you slept ok
GP was really lovely. And she's going to shout at people for me!
Original post by ScaryScience

Yay! Good for her, and you for going :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console:

Thank you, hope you slept ok

I slept a bit yesterday evening but not overnight, might try & sleep again in a bit though

that's awesome! really happy for you :smile:

:hugs: Glad to hear it!
May have underestimated how badly I hurt my back on trampoline yesterday. Couldn't sleep most of last night and hurts to move this morning. Can't face the walk to/from lectures. Am going to get up soon and read through them though and do some reading so the day won't be wasted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
May have underestimated how badly I hurt my back on trampoline yesterday. Couldn't sleep most of last night and hurts to move this morning. Can't face the walk to/from lectures. Am going to get up soon and read through them though and do some reading so the day won't be wasted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exercise = bad for you. :sadnod:

Feel better soon. :hugs:
So the flashing lights on the dishwasher dont corespond to the flashy oight pictures in the book :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rough night :frown: Sorry for my weird posts yesterday I was in a bit of a state. A really good friend of mine got concerned and ended up taking me to A&E because he thought I was either drunk or on drugs and was a danger to myself but the way he was over-reacting it was like he was the one on drugs!!... Managed to convince the doctor I was mainly just sleep deprived but for some reason he didn't really trust me so I stayed there for what felt like forever until another man (old and a bit pervy looking) came over to chat with me about the most random stupid stuff ever (like am I worried about someone hurting me).. Anyway it's over now :/
Original post by Anonymous
Rough night :frown: Sorry for my weird posts yesterday I was in a bit of a state. A really good friend of mine got concerned and ended up taking me to A&E because he thought I was either drunk or on drugs and was a danger to myself but the way he was over-reacting it was like he was the one on drugs!!... Managed to convince the doctor I was mainly just sleep deprived but for some reason he didn't really trust me so I stayed there for what felt like forever until another man (old and a bit pervy looking) came over to chat with me about the most random stupid stuff ever (like am I worried about someone hurting me).. Anyway it's over now :/

Don't worry about your posts yesterday, and glad that you are ok :hugs:
had the worst OT appointment :sigh:
Original post by furryface12
Yay! Good for her, and you for going :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :hugs: how you doing lovely?

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I slept a bit yesterday evening but not overnight, might try & sleep again in a bit though

that's awesome! really happy for you :smile:

:console: hope you sleep soon. :hugs:

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Glad to hear it!

thank you :hugs:

Why was it bad? :frown: xx
So apparently it could be ANOTHER 6 weeks before we hear ofov ESA. So stressful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :hugs: how you doing lovely?

:console: hope you sleep soon. :hugs:

thank you :hugs:

I'm ok, well stressing a bit (a lot!) about something I need to do tonight but trying to distract myself :redface: Sorry to hear about the OT appointment though :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: What kind of stuff are you meant to be focussing on with them? I know I'm not even an OT student as of yet, but if it would help we could go over what sort of goals you have and what you could work on with this person, so you're not at cross-purposes with them. :smile:
I can't do this :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: yes you can! :hugs:
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can :hugs:

Latest