The Student Room Group

Can you spot a loser? Killer of Ann Maguire

Looking at him, he looks like such a loser. It's no wonder he turned out to be a weirdo psycho who stabbed possibly one of few people who actually gave a **** about him, even if she was paid to.

But yeah, these murderer types all look like such losers. Lookin' gansta is acceptable for a cold-blooded killa, zits exploding in yo face is not.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AlphaMolecule
am i a bad person for wanting to hurt this guy? not because of his looks, not because he killed someone, but the things he reportedly said at court

What did he say?
Reply 2
yeah looks like hell

who would have thought someone so mentally unstable would look like hell

anyways not everyone who has spots or an ugly face is a loser or murderer.
Reply 3
Congrats on contributing to the problem OP.
Original post by ilem
Congrats on contributing to the problem OP.

What problem?
Reply 5
How long is his sentence for?
Original post by Yemiisii
How long is his sentence for?

life. which means 20 years and handshake.
The Daily Mail described this guy as 'Baby-faced'. I truly doubt the intelligence of the journalist who wrote that.
Reply 8
Original post by thisistheend
What problem?

The problem where you pre judge people for no reason on something as trivial as their looks thus contributing to them feeling unwelcome and ostracised by the people around them. Just read the statements this guy said in court, he sounds like he was desperate to prove he was 'good enough' for something.
Original post by ilem
The problem where you pre judge people for no reason on something as trivial as their looks thus contributing to them feeling unwelcome and ostracised by the people around them. Just read the statements this guy said in court, he sounds like he was desperate to prove he was 'good enough' for something.

Yeah, but he wasn't good enough. He was far from it. He was a pathetic speck of dirt that wasn't good enough for anybody and he did not know his place. Now he does, in a 9ft by 11ft space.
It's a strange thought that this devil spawn may actually have frequented this website...
Reply 11
He's a loser for what he done.

But tell me, how does he LOOK like a loser, he looks normal to me?
Reply 12
Yeah, but he wasn't good enough. He was far from it. He was a pathetic speck of dirt that wasn't good enough for anybody and he did not know his place. Now he does, in a 9ft by 11ft space.

Honestly, If you are saying he is a loser because of his looks, then you are one weird individual.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Unruly Marmite
The Daily Mail described this guy as 'Baby-faced'. I truly doubt the intelligence of the journalist who wrote that.

I think he looks quite baby faced but then I'm a bit older than most people on here. When I was a teenager/early twenties teenagers looked a lot less childlike than they do to me now, it's odd :/

You can't tell a killer just by looks, if that's what op was asking but it's funny how they are almost always described as being quiet/introverted.

What wasn't he good enough for? According to reports he had 5 gcse's a year early and was intelligent/a good student.
Original post by civilstudent
What wasn't he good enough for? According to reports he had 5 gcse's a year early and was intelligent/a good student.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832781/Ann-Maguire-s-schoolboy-killer-Cornick-receiving-love-letters-prison.html

Well he seems good enough now for some girls who want to marry him lol

Quick Reply

Latest