The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by sarahfrost97
Well I'm hoping 3, 3, 1C but probably same as last year? Maybe a bit higher in some sections and lower in others, eg 4.7, 4.4, 2B?

3, 3, 1C would be a dream come true for me :tongue: probably not going to happen though

Original post by Ucki
Hopefully not too high. I think it will be something like 4.6, 4.4 and 2.5B. I'm really stressed out cause my S1 was always around 5... I think I'll die if stupid S1 prevents me from getting interview. Cause I think I scored more than 7 in S2... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Hectors
I did the one on dangerous speech, i thought it was the one where i could talk the most about. Not going to lie I've seen better essay titles hahahah. Are you applying to Leeds as well?

My wildest guess is something above 4.5 4.5 2.5C, but it's difficult to tell cause this year more people are taking the BMAT and this might affect the overall scores.

Yeah those sound about right, Im hoping the mark to score conversion will be more generous due to more people taking it. Really worried about section 1 and 3, Im not sure my points were that great for s3
Reply 81
Original post by Hectors
How was the BMAT guys?

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 82
Yeah, Leeds as well:smile: you too? I really liked the 2011 essay titles or the one about scientists asking the right questions one :frown:

Yeah me too! I really liked Leeds, the city is just amazing(But to be fair I really like imperial too and its location, soooo..). And yeah i liked that question too! (probably because it was one of the only two that i did for practice).
Reply 83
Original post by liass
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Cheer up, maybe you did better than you think! :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by Hectors
Cheer up, maybe you did better than you think! :smile:

I sure hope so, Imperial is my top choice. The thing is I feel I've done well in some sections and probably wont meet the cut off in others
Reply 85
Original post by liass
I sure hope so, Imperial is my top choice. The thing is I feel I've done well in some sections and probably wont meet the cut off in others

Where do you think you did well/badly?
Original post by Hectors
Yeah me too! I really liked Leeds, the city is just amazing(But to be fair I really like imperial too and its location, soooo..). And yeah i liked that question too! (probably because it was one of the only two that i did for practice).

I haven't been, but everyone has said its really nice so I don't really mind. Imperial was awesome! I fell in love with the campus :3 haha I did about 7 practices and that was one of the ones I enjoyed :tongue:
Reply 87
I haven't been, but everyone has said its really nice so I don't really mind. Imperial was awesome! I fell in love with the campus :3 haha I did about 7 practices and that was one of the ones I enjoyed :tongue:

Well, I can confirm that Leeds has a really nice campus as well, it's my kind of vibe.
Reply 88
Original post by Hectors
Where do you think you did well/badly?

I think I did well in Section 2, alright in Section 1 and now Im really worried about my section 3- I feel like my points werent good enough
Original post by liass
I think I did well in Section 2, alright in Section 1 and now Im really worried about my section 3- I feel like my points werent good enough

Same my essay was awful :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
Same my essay was awful :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh I also keep freaking out like 'What if I misinterpreted the quote?' or 'What if I didnt answer all the points sufficiently' :frown: I dont even want a 4 or 5, at this point i just want a 3 or a 3.5 :frown:
Reply 91
Original post by liass

Well, the positive side of things is that the wait for results is not going to be as much as the wait for AS results haha. Maybe you did better than you think, who knows :smile:
Original post by Hectors
Well, the positive side of things is that the wait for results is not going to be as much as the wait for AS results haha. Maybe you did better than you think, who knows :smile:

When is the release of bmat results ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smilepeople

Posted from TSR Mobile

26th November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by smilepeople

Posted from TSR Mobile

26th, though universities get them two days in advance.
Original post by Ucki
26th, though universities get them two days in advance.

Does that mean they start giving out rejections/interviews before we get them?
Reply 96
Does that mean they start giving out rejections/interviews before we get them?

Not necessarily. It might take them a bit longer to decide. But I imagine those scoring particularly low (3 and below) may be rejected straight away.
Original post by Ucki
Not necessarily. It might take them a bit longer to decide. But I imagine those scoring particularly low (3 and below) may be rejected straight away.

Well that'll be me then:tongue:
Reply 98
Well that'll be me then:tongue:

I hope it won't be me because of Section 1. :s-smilie: One can never be sure about this one...
Original post by Ucki

Is that just imperial and UCL do you think leeds are like that as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending