The Student Room Group

Economics applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
State schools finest right here, student loan is cheapest debt mate are you srs? 60% private sector... not making sense mate! Good luck with the swimming though yh xx

Just so you know my friend, my uncle may happen to be a lead economics undergraduate admissions tutor at Ise and so could easily make sure you don't get into the university with this evidence of your arrogance and sarcastic remarks. Be very careful my friend, very careful indeed.
Original post by benpeters
With this arrogant attitude you're displaying on TSR it's not a surprise you won't get into Cambridge...in fact, any uni with an interview process I would bet my bottom dollar that you wouldn't get in

You're definitely veering toward pot/kettle territory here.
Yeah mate, wouldn't worry if I was you, your ums is sikh

Naaahh LSE h8 english people m8. They too kind to international students. Plus I haven't got an A2 in FM so I'm hardly at an advantage to the average econ app with A2 FM
Just so you know my friend, my uncle may happen to be a lead economics undergraduate admissions tutor at Ise and so could easily make sure you don't get into the university with this evidence of your arrogance and sarcastic remarks. Be very careful my friend, very careful indeed.

Banter
You've been on your par game since you joined this forum sonny, clearly you know it all - congrats on your Cambridge offer tho mate, you've already got it clearly

Do you think I play golf? Well I don't so I don't know what led you to that. All I said in your direction was that you're a bit too big for your boots in my liking considering your quite frankly 'average UMS scores' for Canbridge or lse. Honesty, plain honesty.
Banter

So any name with jack/joe/James chapman (I assume) that enters the uni admissions for economics will be looked out for.
Original post by H0PEL3SS
You're definitely veering toward pot/kettle territory here.

No words to describe you except your display name.
Do you think I play golf? Well I don't so I don't know what led you to that. All I said in your direction was that you're a bit too big for your boots in my liking considering your quite frankly 'average UMS scores' for Canbridge or lse. Honesty, plain honesty.

Golf omg haha, I'm too big for my boots? Fair mate about ur ums but lbh you aren't applying for any bsc economics with swimming courses
Golf omg haha, I'm too big for my boots? Fair mate about ur ums but lbh you aren't applying for any bsc economics with swimming courses

There better be a dell at lse...can't live without one to be honest.

He don't kick ball, does he look like a baller?
There better be a dell at lse...can't live without one to be honest.

We have a keyboard warrior here, Ben peters vs the world
No words to describe you except your display name.

:congrats:
:troll:
So any name with jack/joe/James chapman (I assume) that enters the uni admissions for economics will be looked out for.

Fyi I'm on my cousins account, who would use their real name on the Internet haha
Original post by EHZ17
He don't kick ball, does he look like a baller?

See Ben peters driving a German whip
Fyi I'm on my cousins account, who would use their real name on the Internet haha

Hahahaha yeah nice try my friend, too late to wriggle yourself out of this hole
We have a keyboard warrior here, Ben peters vs the world

So you live in fleet/farnborough?

And did a Chinese abc last year? Am I right or am I right?
Hii,

I am thinking of studying economics, but not so sure yet...

I have some questions here, if anyone can answer:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2981407&p=51696267#post51696267

Thanks

Bermuda
Bermuda

Zebon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending