The Student Room Group

What Do You Think The Sexiest Hairstyle Is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ndella
So true! I hate how most guys have that basic short back and sides haircut -_-

Exactly. So common and boring :sigh:

Original post by TheDaylighter
Woo that's awesome, go you!

I can't commit enough to a hairstyle for dreads but I just love rocking Marley twists:biggrin: Maybe eventually I'll go for it..

I honestly don't know what it is about dreads that makes them so damn hot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only issue is if doctors would be allowed to have dreads working in hospital :redface:

Same I honestly don't know, there's a few guys with dreads at my uni but none on my course and it's so annoying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by High Stakes
HIPSTER? PFFTT. No way in hell.

I dunno how to put it to words. My hair style is simply too damn good to put into words?

Along the lines of a young Leo DiCaprio, I'd say. :rofl:

I might post a picture of myself later.

Post a similar pic? (I actually wouldn't put a picture of yourself up on TSR unless it's tiny... too many weirdos around who might nick it :eek:)

Btw, I'm thinking of getting mine cut - current style and the style I want posted on page 2. Do you reckon I should? :biggrin:
Original post by Morrisseya
:colone:

... that is very good hair :colone:
Original post by abbiemac
... that is very good hair :colone:

I got you a whole sceneee with him :colone:

[video="youtube;_8-UTGsuqD8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8-UTGsuqD8[/video]
I got you a whole sceneee with him :colone:

[video="youtube;_8-UTGsuqD8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8-UTGsuqD8[/video]

Oh you :colone:

You've made my day :tongue:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Exactly. So common and boring :sigh:

Only issue is if doctors would be allowed to have dreads working in hospital :redface:

Same I honestly don't know, there's a few guys with dreads at my uni but none on my course and it's so annoying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, I feel like it might be allowed as it could be a cultural thing for some but I don't really know, not my domain

Aww man I feel you, I barely see any irl and if I do they're waaay too old for me to even bother :frown: Just go up and be like, 'hey I like your hair' :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abbiemac
Oh you :colone:

You've made my day :tongue:

Most welcome :tongue: He's Nate from Gossip Girl btw

Thanks for the rep :biggrin:
Most welcome :tongue: He's Nate from Gossip Girl btw

Thanks for the rep :biggrin:

It's okay :colone: we have good taste in men :wink: haha
Original post by TheDaylighter
Ah okay, I feel like it might be allowed as it could be a cultural thing for some but I don't really know, not my domain

Aww man I feel you, I barely see any irl and if I do they're waaay too old for me to even bother :frown: Just go up and be like, 'hey I like your hair' :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think it's banned but people would have a negative image of you apparently :dontknow:

Lol maybe I'll try that one day...erm minus the sexface. That could come across a but creepy :lol:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I don't think it's banned but people would have a negative image of you apparently :dontknow:

Lol maybe I'll try that one day...erm minus the sexface. That could come across a but creepy :lol:

Ah right okay, that's probably true

Haha, save the sexface for later on? You need to make sure they get the message ofc :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Post a similar pic? (I actually wouldn't put a picture of yourself up on TSR unless it's tiny... too many weirdos around who might nick it :eek:)

Btw, I'm thinking of getting mine cut - current style and the style I want posted on page 2. Do you reckon I should? :biggrin:

It's a really nice style, especially with brunette hair. It can come out really attractive if done right. I think you should go for it. Might be a nice change from your current style (which is also really nice). :smile:
It's a really nice style, especially with brunette hair. It can come out really attractive if done right. I think you should go for it. Might be a nice change from your current style (which is also really nice). :smile:

Thanks :smile: Hmm, I think I'll go for it. I guess if I don't like it it'll grow out soon anyway, I have too much hair :lol:
Thanks :smile: Hmm, I think I'll go for it. I guess if I don't like it it'll grow out soon anyway, I have too much hair :lol:

Whilst you get your haircut, there will be a hipster in the corner, tutting away as he judges your decision. You've been warned. :biggrin:

I've got a similar problem. My hair grows out really fast, and it's really thick. Although it's kind of a nice thing to have. The last time I went to the hairdressers, the woman spent 20 minutes talking about how great it is! :cool: I might get mine cut soon too.
Whilst you get your haircut, there will be a hipster in the corner, tutting away as he judges your decision. You've been warned. :biggrin:

I've got a similar problem. My hair grows out really fast, and it's really thick. Although it's kind of a nice thing to have. The last time I went to the hairdressers, the woman spent 20 minutes talking about how great it is! :cool: I might get mine cut soon too.

Lmfao, I don't think the salon I go to will have a hipster in it, though there is a definite hipster salon near where I live (even the staff are hipsters lel) :biggrin:

Yep, I guess it's kind of a non issue if you have the time to style it lol. Any particular cuts you have in mind?
Lmfao, I don't think the salon I go to will have a hipster in it, though there is a definite hipster salon near where I live (even the staff are hipsters lel) :biggrin:

Yep, I guess it's kind of a non issue if you have the time to style it lol. Any particular cuts you have in mind?

I might get it cut a little bit, so I can play with it and make it messy.
http://i.imgur.com/Z38kIOT.jpg

Also. It's 2014. There no longer is a thing as, a hipster-free zone.
:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:
I might get it cut a little bit, so I can play with it and make it messy.
http://i.imgur.com/Z38kIOT.jpg

Also. It's 2014. There no longer is a thing as, a hipster-free zone.

I like that one :yep:

Even Star Trek is no longer hipster free, true :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest