The Student Room Group

Depressed

I don’t know what to do I don’t like school or colleges I want to drop out from college but i don’t know how as well I don’t like to go college . Some of the kids in class They mock they make fun of my hairstyle all the time , face take pictures and mock and laugh they just bully I don’t have any friends at college .Also I am not got at study I don’t wana study anymore I just want to drop out of my college .Sometimes I use to get bully in my secondary school that’s why I thought if I go college from sixth from I won’t get bully but in colleges there are more .
Reply 1
Original post by Alone saf
I don’t know what to do I don’t like school or colleges I want to drop out from college but i don’t know how as well I don’t like to go college . Some of the kids in class They mock they make fun of my hairstyle all the time , face take pictures and mock and laugh they just bully I don’t have any friends at college .Also I am not got at study I don’t wana study anymore I just want to drop out of my college .Sometimes I use to get bully in my secondary school that’s why I thought if I go college from sixth from I won’t get bully but in colleges there are more .

I'm so so sorry you are being treated like that, if you're in college then these people are not kids, they're almost adults and they're acting so childish. I'm appalled. They're the ones that should be laughed at for acting so ridiculous. This isn't really an answer because without knowing more about you're situation it's hard to say what you should do, but I just wanted to say that you're amazing and you don't deserve that behaviour. Whatever they're saying about you, you, keep reminding yourself that you're a much better person than them. There are lots of people out there that would love to be you're friend (me for one), you've just been a bit unlucky with who you've met so far.
So I'm going to ask a few questions, you obviously don't have to answer any of them. It's just in case they would help me know what would be the best option for you. Are you in your first or second year of college? What are you studying? What's your relationship with you're family like? Do you have friends outside of college? Do you have any idea of what you want to do as a job? Do you play any sports or have any hobbies?
Also if you want to pm me just to have someone to chat to then I'd love to hear from you!
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending