The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory of gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harvingill
Playing bomberman (best game ever) on playstation1 on some disk which had 100 games. Also playing pokemon yellow/red/blue on a gameboy colour!

Did you mean this game?
http://www.megghy.com/immagini/Psx/FICHE%20B/COVERS/Bomberman_World_pal-front.jpg

It seems to be similar to the SNES version, isn't it?
Original post by Kallisto
Did you mean this game?
http://www.megghy.com/immagini/Psx/FICHE%20B/COVERS/Bomberman_World_pal-front.jpg

It seems to be similar to the SNES version, isn't it?

yeah! bomberman ftw
Original post by harvingill
yeah! bomberman ftw

Matter of opinion. I have some games in my collection. The one game is good, the other one is okay.
spiderman 1 on ps1. I would beg my mom to complete some boss fights for me because I couldn't handle them:biggrin:
Really hard for me too say, liked games from a young age but took me ages to get actually console I wanted one for ages as my friends had them but I didn't. I didn't get my first console till I was ten, when I got a ps1.I had croc,three lions England game. I got loads of games after that when I was eleven got a game boy colour with Pokemon yellow. I had a games console ever since. Now just this week got the ps4. 16 years after receiving my first console

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pokemon Blue on the original Gameboy!
Playing gran turismo 3 on the ps2
Playing some X-Men game (I remember using Cyclops) on an old Nintendo console.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Playing Colin mcrare rally and rollcage (ps1) and that was between 1998-2001 roughly
GTA:2 on the PS1 i dont remember my age but i was very young (im 19 now)
Cutting down cabbages on Zelda with my new gameboy colour...:smile:
Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor Underground
Rayman
Rainbow Six
Crash Bandicoot
Driver and Driver 2

All on PS1 of course :smile:
Reply 52
SEGA and Sonic
my brother, sister and I playing Gauntlet on an Atari ST when i was about 9 and us squabbling so badly over where to go and my dad losing patience and turning it off
Reply 54
Playing some aircraft fighter game on a 1980's microsoft computer when I was about 4 or 5 with my dad. The aircraft were just 3 white lines in the shape of a triangle on a black background. As I recall we only ever even found the plane we were fighting with once and damn nearly crashed into it :grin:
My Gameboy Colour.
Original post by silverbolt
my brother, sister and I playing Gauntlet on an Atari ST when i was about 9 and us squabbling so badly over where to go and my dad losing patience and turning it off

Yeah, a quarrel between siblings during playing video games may be bad. Have made similar experience between my brother and me. We have a game console only and most of the time we were no able to come to terms what a game we want to play. It was a drama, especially for our parents.
(edited 9 years ago)
Mario on Nintendo 64.
Playing Space invaders on an Atari games system. As well as other games. Then my dad got an Amstrad computer that looked a bit like this. Lots of the basic games on there. Classic late 80's, early 90's style games. Great memories.
Also going over to my mates and playing on their Sega Megadrive or SuperNES. Sonic, Streetfighter, Streets of Rage, and so on. All great games.
Waiting for the best part of an hour for tape games to load on our old Atari. I did love Boulder Dash though....

Quick Reply

Latest