The Student Room Group

MH17 witness passed lie detector. New evidence that Ukraine shot down MH17

Oh ok. :yes:

Lie detectors are infallible. :yes::yes:

The Russians wouldn't make this sort of stuff up - what with their economy going down the drain. :yes::yes::yes:

In fact, the Russians are hardly involved in Ukraine. They are the victims here. :yes::yes::yes::yes:
Original post by InnerTemple

The Russians wouldn't make this sort of stuff up - what with their economy going down the drain. :yes::yes::yes:

In fact, the Russians are hardly involved in Ukraine. They are the victims here. :yes::yes::yes::yes:

~This~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde

So, the Russian government who is the prime suspect for shooting down the plane, plays a news piece on Russian today which is financed and run by the reason government saying it didn't shoot the plane down.

Tricky one, but I'm still going to say that the Russian government was responsible.

What's your opinion OP knowing now that RT is state run.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hat3d Goyim

Ahh good. Corroborated by Brother Nathaneal.

I think all we need now are some New World Order type conspiracy theorists (is the guy who did 'Loose Change' still around?) to join in and it's case closed, back for tea and medals.

Good job guys.

I think all we need now are some New World Order type conspiracy theorists (is the guy who did 'Loose Change' still around?) to join in and it's case closed, back for tea and medals.

Good job guys.

FACT: The Jews created the Illuminati
FACT: The Jews hate Africans because moses
FACT: The Jewminati world order engineered Ebola to kill Africans and control western minds

FACT!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
FACT: The Jewminati world order engineered Ebola to kill Africans and control western minds

FACT!!!

Grrr... I hate it when they bring out the facts! I just can't argue with them. :wink:
Grrr... I hate it when they bring out the facts! I just can't argue with them. :wink:

Blame the chemtrails.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blame the chemtrails.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sssshhhh!! You'll get us into trouble with our reptilian overlords.
Sssshhhh!! You'll get us into trouble with our reptilian overlords.

:rofl:

I don't how they actually manage to convince themselves this stuff is real.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:

I don't how they actually manage to convince themselves this stuff is real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me, Obiejess... do you need to convince yourself that the sky is blue? That the grass is green? No.

For it is such an obvious truth, there is no convincing to be done. All praise our lizard overlords.

Back to reality - yeah I'm with you. It's a little scary really.
people still believe lie detectors actually render accurate results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
people still believe lie detectors actually render accurate results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Errr... well yeah. Haven't you seen Jeremy Kyle?
Errr... well yeah. Haven't you seen Jeremy Kyle?

The average intelligence of people on that show is how low? And it's for entertainment anyway, nothing to do with serious legal or political engagements.

Good job guys.

FACT!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow, you two must have so many friends. :rolleyes:
Original post by Lionheart96

I am the friendliest friend in friendly town.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I personally think the lie detector is bull****, but i would like for evidence to actually be released by the USA (which they claim to have), the most militarily advanced country in the world, who had satellites positioned over E.Ukraine at the time. They must have seen what had happened. release the ****ing data, i can't trust you without evidence and anyone who does, well you must have the same conviction and blind faith in the USA as religious people have in the words of their priests/imams.
A lie dector? :rofl:
Original post by Lionheart96

Why thank you! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending