The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

You should have bought Menez. Guys been beasting it at Milan. Was easily attainable and was a free transfer. At the very least he'd have been great squad depth and he can't have done any worse than Lallana/Coutinho/Markovic have done so far.
Omg why is it so impossible to get match tickets

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, I'd rather not go to the match with the way we're playing at the moment. Too scared of wasting my money :frown:
Original post by tomtjl
To be honest, I'd rather not go to the match with the way we're playing at the moment. Too scared of wasting my money :frown:

True. It's nice just to be at Anfield though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a member? You'll struggle to get tickets for league games if not.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Are you a member? You'll struggle to get tickets for league games if not.

No. It's annoying because I have no-one to go with either, my Dad hasn't been to a game since he was there at Hillsborough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. It's annoying because I have no-one to go with either, my Dad hasn't been to a game since he was there at Hillsborough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*.*
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you buy light membership it'll be easier (though probably not worth it this far into the season), late availability tickets go on sale a few days before each game, usually season ticket holders who can't make it.

As for having no-one to go with, I've been on my own whenever I've gone, quite a lot of people go by themselves. You get talking to people around you - mostly about how much of a waste of money Markovic is :p:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
If you buy light membership it'll be easier (though probably not worth it this far into the season), late availability tickets go on sale a few days before each game, usually season ticket holders who can't make it.

As for having no-one to go with, I've been on my own whenever I've gone, quite a lot of people go by themselves. You get talking to people around you - mostly about how much of a waste of money Markovic is :p:

I'll probably get it for next season. At 16 the major issue is getting to Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wonder if Rodgers will stick with three at the back tonight.

We'll likely see Danny Ward on the bench, too.
Hope Ojo gets in the team again, the GK substitution at Burnley messed things up a bit.
Yeah, wouldn't mind seeing Ojo tonight. I'll keep you posted as to how my night is! Hope for a decent atmosphere in the Anny Road End next to the Swans fans.
This thread seems awfully dead considering you have a game in just over an hour. I know it's 'only' Swansea but still :laugh: How's everyone feeling about tonight then?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This thread seems awfully dead considering you have a game in just over an hour. I know it's 'only' Swansea but still :laugh: How's everyone feeling about tonight then?

It isn't "only" Swansea; they're looking strong this season and they've won their last 2 games.
It would be foolish to underestimate them even at Anfield.
As a result i'm not entirely confident but given that most of the teams around us dropped points and that we're at home, there is absoltely no excuse for anything less than 3 points tonight.

I think we're all a bit bored. The performance is the same awful show game in game out. Be it Swansea or United we're playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

I'm waiting to see the team sheet first before judging if we'll win/lose. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we did lose considering how crap we were against Burnley the other day.
Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Manquillo, Moreno, Lucas, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling

Subs: Ward, Toure, Gerrard, Markovic, Balotelli, Lambert, Borini
Original post by Lúcio
It isn't "only" Swansea; they're looking strong this season and they've won their last 2 games.
It would be foolish to underestimate them even at Anfield.
As a result i'm not entirely confident but given that most of the teams around us dropped points and that we're at home, there is absoltely no excuse for anything less than 3 points tonight.

Luke. Read my post again and you'll notice I put apostrophes over the word 'only' :colonhash:
Yeah generally agree with you on that one, anything less than three points would be comical. Plus I'd rather you drew or won....Swansea are only like 3/4 points behind us :tongue: Although in the long term I'd probably look back and wish you lost.

I think we're all a bit bored. The performance is the sams awful show game in game out. Be it Swansea or United we're playing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The.Joker
I'm waiting to see the team sheet first before judging if we'll win/lose. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we did lose considering how crap we were against Burnley the other day.

Ahh I see that excitement has gone. You guys just scraped past Burnley the other day so I can understand the lack of enthusiasm. Fairly sure you'll win 2-1 anyway.

And there's your lineup ^^
Confirmed #LFC team v Swansea: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Manquillo, Moreno, Lucas, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://twitter.com/lfc

Balo's on the bench.

Decent lineup tbf.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest