The Student Room Group

What's your MBTI? (Personality test)

Scroll to see replies

INTJ
Reply 61
Original post by jam277
INTJ are smarter than ENTJ's I feel but can't fully apply all their theories into practice, while ENTJ's tend to find their theory and then apply it to real life situations better.

I do agree that ENTJ is master race with INTJ second, but I think being ambiverted is even better as you'd have traits of both. INTJs tend to be too caught up in our little world sometimes while ENTJs are a little more problem based, they see emotional issues as problems to be solved and attempt to solve rather than completely disregard them like the INTJ does. Or the INTJ looks at it too technically and introspectively.

They're both very similar types though, even though there is a massive difference between an introvert and an extrovert. INTJ's are more robotic and because of that cannot connect with people as quickly.

Youre probably right about the potential ambiversion, ENTJs tend to be rely solely on logic whereas INTJs are somewhat restricted by their introversion. A compromise between the two would most likely be the most desirable personality type. As for which is smarter I can't say there's a definitive conclusion to be made.
ENTJs aren't merely analysts, they're wired to communicate their thoughts well and naturally facilitate, which requires a higher capacity to be able to solve problems whilst simultaneously leading the team to the objective. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are some prime examples.
INTJs tend not to overthink problematic scenarios, their intelligence is more fluid and natural . The sense of personal role narrows their workload and I feel that's why INTJs are deemed smarter than ENTJs, they're usually the ones with the Eureka moments. Best examples are Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla, but there's also Jay-Z and Anders Breivik in there ×D
Either way, the NTJs are definitely the master race. Which NTJ is superior though, that depends on your own preferences. Leadership and teamwork vs self-governance and individuality.
Reply 62
Original post by KimonoMyHouse
INFJ

Infj too :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
There are quite the number of Introverts on here
But the number of INTJs is through the roof!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by sangeet
There are quite the number of Introverts on here
But the number of INTJs is through the roof!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Extroverts are too cool for TSR :bandit:
ENFJ

Variant: Turbulent

Role diplomat

"You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your determination, intuitive skills and ability to inspire other people.."

Not sure how true this is because a lot of the situations were hypothetical and how I perceived my actions could be very different if I was actually in one of those actual situations.

As a person or how I perceive myself it is probably correct but would I be like this all the time is questionable (or if I would be perceived like this from others is also questionable). Although I am empathic and I do try to be morally correct. As for determination, intuitive skills that is probably correct but I don't think it is necessarily seen from others especially the determination part. I don't think I inspire other people though so that is incorrect.

But for the most part it is correct I think which makes me happy because it is one of the good personality traits to have I suppose. :biggrin:

edit: Just read the summary the first part is incorrect I am not a natural born leader. But I would say if it was a new situation such as a new job or new friends I tend to try and lead but if it is with the friends or family I have been with for my whole life I tend to be in the backseat. So I guess for new situations it is correct.
ENFP here

100% Extroverted
53% Intuition
58% Feeling
79% Perceiving
Reply 67
Original post by Lewierhodes
ENFP here

100% Extroverted
53% Intuition
58% Feeling
79% Perceiving

Hell yeah :five:
Reply 68
I find it interesting how the outright opposite of INTJ, ESFP, has no votes.
Original post by Infan2a
Hell yeah :five:

Pretty happy with my results :smile:
Reply 70
ENFP here

100% Extroverted
53% Intuition
58% Feeling
79% Perceiving

100% extroverted?!
INFP :smile:
Original post by Hariex
100% extroverted?!

Yeah apparently! In fairness I thrive off being around people and become bored and sad when i'm not around them xD
Reply 73
Yeah apparently! In fairness I thrive off being around people and become bored and sad when i'm not around them xD

What about when you are online? Are you energised by virtual interaction?
Original post by Hariex
What about when you are online? Are you energised by virtual interaction?

When I'm by myself if it's the only form of socializing I can get, then to an extent.

ESFJ. We are the Monica Gellers of the world.
ENTJ

But I only slightly prefer thinking over feeling (literally 1%!) - I have been labelled ENFJ a few times.

It's very interesting to see how nature and nurture play into this. I probably am naturally more of a "feeling" person (inherited from my mum) but I grew up in an environment that really encouraged thinking. So in practice I'm a thinker but my initial reactions are usually pretty emotional too.

Also, it's interesting how the MBTI is a test of preference i.e. what you would want to do rather than what you may actually do. Per above, I probably prefer to be ENTJ but in reality am more of an ENFJ.
INFP
ENTP - it does sound a lot like me
INFJ

Quick Reply

Latest